PDA

View Full Version : How do the Ariat Crownes compare to the Mountain Horse Venice field boots??

Aerial
May. 25, 2010, 08:44 AM
Like the title says. Thanks guys :cool:

alteringwego
May. 25, 2010, 08:39 PM
Crownes are much nicer.

alteringwego
May. 25, 2010, 08:41 PM
And nicer than the Tredstones. Trust me, I've had them all in my house in the last month as I continue on boot saga. The Crownes are less nice than the Mountain Horse. But barely.

Aerial
May. 25, 2010, 09:18 PM
What about the MH supremes?

I'm just wondering because I'm extremely fed up with ariats boots and looking for something of comparable quality.

JumpinBean17
May. 25, 2010, 10:51 PM
The mountain horse supreme's are actually really nice. I couldnt get them to fit my shorter than average leg unfortunately but the leather is so so soft and buttery, I really liked this boot and was bummed they didn't fit right. Would def recommend them as a show boot and not an every day boot because of how nice the leather is!

alteringwego
May. 26, 2010, 09:15 AM
The Mountain Horse Supremes were nicer than the Ariat Crownes but not by too much (or at least the Italian ones). The MH are a beautiful boot and much more similar to the Monacos.

Aerial
May. 26, 2010, 10:03 AM
Ok thanks!

Unfortunately, I never did get the Italian Crownes and ended up with the ones from China and they... less than up to par even without the zipper issues. So I think I'll definitely be going with the Supremes. Thanks!