PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy (in person) kiwi parade gloss?

JinxyPoo
May. 24, 2010, 11:28 PM
Hey everyone- I am searching for somewhere to buy kiwi parade gloss (in person, not online). The last time I got some was about a year ago and I am 100% positive I did not order it online, but I can't remember where I got it and it's driving me nuts! I tried Target, the grocery store, and a couple drugstores with no luck, they only have the regular black polish. I'll just order it if I need to, but figured I would consult the wisdom of coth first and see if I can save some shipping fees. Thanks!!

Personal Champ
May. 25, 2010, 08:18 AM
Hm. My Weis Market has it.

ClassAction
May. 25, 2010, 08:19 AM
I found it at Rite Aid of all places.

Hunter/JumperMom
May. 25, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hey everyone- I am searching for somewhere to buy kiwi parade gloss (in person, not online). The last time I got some was about a year ago and I am 100% positive I did not order it online, but I can't remember where I got it and it's driving me nuts! I tried Target, the grocery store, and a couple drugstores with no luck, they only have the regular black polish. I'll just order it if I need to, but figured I would consult the wisdom of coth first and see if I can save some shipping fees. Thanks!!

Try your local shoe repair shop, I have seen it at ours. Or even the tack shops, pretty sure I have seen it at Beval.

mosmom
May. 25, 2010, 08:25 AM
You can find it at any super market or drug store.

sarcam02
May. 25, 2010, 08:30 AM
Try your local shoe repair shop - call first though

findeight
May. 25, 2010, 09:36 AM
Kroger has it. Most of them anyway.

If all else fails? Cop shops carry it-you know, police uniforms and gadgets. So do alot of the motorcycle specialty shops-lots of people wear boots.

Void
May. 25, 2010, 10:22 AM
I got mine at Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens

JinxyPoo
May. 25, 2010, 01:39 PM
I tried 2 different CVSes and a Walgreens with no luck, I will try Rite Aid! We don't have Weis or Krogers here, I tried the ShopRite near my house but I can try another supermarket. Thanks!!

joiedevie99
May. 25, 2010, 01:42 PM
Our CVS carries it, but so does one of the tailors and both of the custom shoe maker/repair shops.

shalomypony
May. 26, 2010, 09:44 PM
Ok...::winkgrin:....I fess,what the heck is "parade gloss"????

JinxyPoo
May. 26, 2010, 10:37 PM
It's extra shiny boot polish! :)

twotrudoc
May. 26, 2010, 11:56 PM
Any military base :) I started using it and Heel and Sole Dressing in the USAF. I have the best shined boots anywhere.