PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Bridle Not Stamped??

EAY
May. 22, 2010, 01:35 PM
I'm looking at a Jaguar bridle that has a tag but is not stamped. Could this still be authentic?

Silk
May. 23, 2010, 08:28 AM
I dont know...I have one and I will check it when I got o the barn to see exactly where it is stamped. I dont know a lot about them...I liked it on my large's head better than anything else in that price range so I bought it:)

Is the bridle on an auction site?

Treasmare2
May. 23, 2010, 08:36 AM
Ought to be stamped on the left side of crown piece just above where the crown splits into the cheek and thoat lash. At least that is where it is stamped on the one I have.

EAY
May. 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
Is the bridle on an auction site?

It's on ebay.

Silk
May. 23, 2010, 07:19 PM
Ought to be stamped on the left side of crown piece just above where the crown splits into the cheek and thoat lash. At least that is where it is stamped on the one I have.

That is where mine is stamped. I might be cautious is you really want it to be a Jaguar. If it is a good price and a nice bridle, who cares? But, might NOT be a true Jaguar, or at least not all of it:)

Silk
May. 23, 2010, 07:26 PM
If its the pony sized one, I don't think its a Jaguar. Mine certainly does not look like that and it is 6 or so years old. Only used for the upper level shows and only in good weather....I treat it like fine china, but still....the cracking and edging on that one makes me question its quality.