PDA

View Full Version : Fieldstone JUNE prize list?

heartinrye
May. 22, 2010, 09:13 AM
Anyone know where I can find the prize list for Fieldstone's June show? Or at least a time schedule?
Thanks!

heartinrye
May. 23, 2010, 07:41 AM
No one has any info?
Please ;)

Sheila
May. 23, 2010, 09:31 AM
It probably won't be posted until after this week's show ends.

They are doing an incredible job with this weeks show- really an A+++ experience. We sponsored a division and had VIP tent tickets- they had passed hors doeuvres- shrimp, scallops wrapped in bacon, etc plus beer and tons of soft drinks etc..on the side of the Grand Prix field under tents. We were only able to go to Saturday's classes so we stayed all day but were mostly by the Grand Prix Field and ring 4 (where our trailer was parked to keep tabs on my big guy.)

Love that Ring 4 (special Adults/Pre Adults) is now down by Ring 3 (ponies) and away from the Big Hunter ring by the barn- the warm up area for that ring is now shared with ring 4 (ponies)- much more safer. A ton of positive comments were heard.

The footing was great. Friday night's classes lasted until close to dark (50-60 in Special Hunters) and Saturdays last class was running about 6ish. It seems the Oportunity classes were a hit- especially the 2 foot divisions. To complement the 2'3 Child/Adult Hunters on Friday, Scott Clawson ran a 2'3 child/adult equ which ran with 25+ on Saturday. Ingate in that busy ring ran well- there never seemed to be an open gate- great job to the ingate!! .

Loved the show!!

The place to be in June?

Obviously - Fieldstone on the 22-25!

Fieldstone Equestrian
May. 24, 2010, 06:07 PM
We will have the prizelist posted online by the end of the week! Sorry for the late-ness, however we had a great week for the Fieldstone Spring Festival

heartinrye
May. 24, 2010, 07:49 PM
Great! I wasn't up here in time to get ready for this past show, but I'm looking forward to June!!

heartinrye
Jun. 1, 2010, 08:39 PM
So 3 weeks until the show and no prize list or schedule... wonder if we still have to pay late fees???

HowDoILook
Jun. 1, 2010, 09:00 PM
So 3 weeks until the show and no prize list or schedule... wonder if we still have to pay late fees???

I hope not :winkgrin: I hate it when they only give you 3 weeks and expect your entries in 2 weeks early