PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hunter/Jumper School Lessons Illinois

dare2dream
May. 20, 2010, 09:31 PM
I am moving to the Naperville Illinois area. I am looking for a lesson program with schooling horses. I am an adult intermediate male. My Daughter and wife will be moving when I sell the house. My daughter is competitive in the children's hunters in ohio. They will move when I sell the house

Thanks

findeight
May. 21, 2010, 10:46 AM
I'll give this a bump for you.

Also, have wife and daughter ask current trainer in Ohio about recommendations.

There are some that are quite good...and others that...well...have quite a reputation. Nothing good.

If they are getting 2 and possibly 3 riders with the kid competitive in the Childrens Hunters? Even with no school horses, I bet they will find something for you to ride;).

dare2dream
May. 21, 2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks - it may be awhile before my family is able to move. It depends how the house sells. Out here there are quite a few places with lesson programs and school horses. It is not that easy to google places and find what I am looking for. Maybe I will ask in a tack shop when I am out there.

Mamy
May. 21, 2010, 10:12 PM
If you will live near the Chicago area, check out Jenn Tirrell. www.springfieldstables.com

dare2dream
May. 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Unfortunately I will be in a western suburb. A very long way from springfield stables. However, it looks like a very nice barn

Thank You

jump_lv
May. 22, 2010, 12:06 AM
Red Coat Farm, not sure where that is compared to where you will be.. but have friends that have ridden there.

Also, http://www.countryridgestables.com/ Have heard great things about Aislinn as well.

Good luck! :)

Laguna 007
May. 22, 2010, 09:59 AM
Judgement Farms. They currently have 2 facilities- one in Naperville and one in Oswego. However they are relocating the entire business to the new Oswego facility in mid-June, but its not too far of a drive from Naperville. Tina Judge and Lori Hollands are wonderful, and the Oswego facility is brand-new and gorgeous :)

http://www.judgementfarms.com/

dare2dream
May. 22, 2010, 12:19 PM
Thanks everybody for the great input. I have something to go on now.

Cheers