View Full Version : Bling Bridles??

May. 20, 2010, 06:46 PM
I have a jumper and I what a figure 8 bridle with a little bling. I want some bling on the brow band and on top of nose band. Does anybody know where to get one? Thanks!

May. 20, 2010, 08:41 PM
I have this one:

Really good quality. I was unsure of Ovation but the quality of their leather has really gone up. It was a little big for my fine-headed TB so I had to punch a hole or two in the nose band. Didn't take oiling great, but after about 4 oilings it is really soft and buttery!

May. 20, 2010, 09:03 PM
Otto Schumacher makes some GORGEOUS blingy bridles. They even have some that also have Swarovski nosebands. And the leather is like BUTTER, hardly needs oil at all when new!

True, they are pricey (and I sure didn't pay full retail for mine!:D), but absolutely worth looking into. Dressage Extensions carries them (hey, if you're doing jumpers, it's okay to use black!), sometimes you can find some on eBay, and Tackroominc.com carries them.

Also, the German site www.schockemoehle.net has them, and they also have some other very nice-looking bridles that'd probably be nice for Jumpers.

May. 20, 2010, 09:36 PM
If I were going to do a blingy jumper bridle, I would buy something from Browbands by Design. I have one for a dressage bridle and it is just gorgeous...

May. 20, 2010, 10:24 PM
I have a blingy T de T figure 8 that I love. I particularly like the detail with the clincher on the button.

May. 20, 2010, 11:15 PM

May. 21, 2010, 06:45 AM
Yes, the Ovations are surprisingly nice.