PDA

View Full Version : What? Scam?

Coppers mom
May. 20, 2010, 02:10 PM
Got this email today on literally every horse we had in the barn, from 4 year old barely started horses to ones going well under saddle. 3-18K. Anyone else get this? I've gotten similar e-mails from a woman in the area (nc) about needing lesson horses, and didn't know if she'd made a bad enough name for herself that she had to start over. I just thought it was very odd, and wondered if anyone else had gotten this.

Hello. I am an owner of a club for horse showing. We show our horses for good causes, we showed horses for breast cancer, for food to africa kids and we lost our horses because of their owners didn't want to lease them anymore! We are now looking for horses that people are willing to give away or willing to possibly take a chunk off their prices. Please contact us soon, this is helping people around the world. This isnt for a selfish cause, and you will get free front row seats to every show and even paid a few hundered if we win! Please, think about this! Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jessica ****
Club RESTARTING known as Galloping Heartbeats (no website, we are restarting the club.) Contact me back, no phone please, for more info....

myhorsefly
May. 20, 2010, 02:18 PM
Oh my!

equidae
May. 20, 2010, 02:30 PM
That's the worst attempt at a scam scheme I've heard of yet!

tidy rabbit
May. 20, 2010, 02:36 PM
Front row seats! How can you resist?

TrakeGirl
May. 20, 2010, 02:38 PM
Front row seats! How can you resist?

AND helping kids in Africa eat!

Where do I sign up???

blackcat95
May. 20, 2010, 04:07 PM
Oh, btw, we have no website because we're "restarting":rolleyes:

tidy rabbit
May. 20, 2010, 04:25 PM
and don't call us, we'll call you!

gottagrey
May. 21, 2010, 12:40 AM
I don't know how can you resist getting front row seating for such great causes... better contact them immediately... i'm sure they will want, along w your unused horses, your bank account information so they can send you the money for the horses right away...

Geez I love these scams...I get them every now and then as well , and to be perfectly honest sometimes I cannot resist the temptation to reply...

PNWjumper
May. 21, 2010, 01:46 AM
I'm in! I certainly don't get paid "a few hundred" every time I win.....maybe I could learn a thing or two :lol::lol::lol:

my_doran
May. 21, 2010, 05:26 AM
hahahaha i think NOT!:eek: