View Full Version : USEF / USHJA Lifetime Horse Registration

half seat
May. 19, 2010, 01:44 PM
Does it take a few days to process? I purchased a lifetime registration (USEF and USHJA) for one of my horses yesterday, but USEF has her listed as "Horse ID Only." When I go to print verification cards for show purposes, it has the horse listed as NOT registered with USHJA and "Horse ID Only" for USEF.

Does it just take a few days to process and for the cards to be available online? The horse was never previously registered and the email receipt I have is correct.

May. 19, 2010, 02:15 PM
I just got a card emailed to me yesterday that was done at a show on May 1. So it took @ two weeks, of course a couple days of that was probably getting from the show to the USEF office.

half seat
May. 19, 2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks. I purchased it online. I was just concerned because you can find her online, but it says "Horse ID Only" (and she had never been previously registered). I guess it takes a few days.

I do have the confirmation printouts from the web site and the receipt in case we take her to a show before it is all processed and we get the card in the mail... just wanted to make sure it was normal for them to show up as a HID only before the Lifetime is noted on the web site.

May. 19, 2010, 08:28 PM
In my experience, if done online, It's almost instant. I would send the customer service people an email. (Especially if its showing up as Horse ID as opposed to a lifetime registration.)

Worst that happens is they tell you to wait.

Usually if it's done at a show, It takes a few weeks.

half seat
May. 20, 2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks, all!

I spoke to USEF today. They said it takes a couple of days to process, so her membership should show up later today or tomorrow. For those who register online, you will get an email verification once the lifetime registration is complete and the card is ready to be printed. :yes:

May. 20, 2010, 07:31 PM
You should have also been able to print something off when you did the online registration what will serve as proof until you have the card.