PDA

View Full Version : Good Jumper trainer for clinic in Georgia

spotnnotfarm
May. 19, 2010, 08:26 AM
I need some input from people in the H/J world. I am looking at possibily hosting a clinic day to benefit a local rescue. We want to have someone from each discipline so we can have people from all aspects of the horse world come out and have a fun and informational day.

I have the two western instructors coming and my co-host is working on the Dressage instructor but neither one of us knows anyone in the Hunter/Jumper world. My question for ya'll is who in Georgia would you pay to attend a clinic?

Thanks!

DMK
May. 19, 2010, 08:28 AM
Heather Ray does a lot of work in the jumpers and also does a really nice job starting youngsters, maybe you could ask her?

rabicon
May. 19, 2010, 11:09 AM
Julie Holland does eventers/jumpers/and games. She does an amazing job and explains things so you can understand them :lol: If you'd like her number let me know.

Beenthere
May. 19, 2010, 12:05 PM
Melanie Smith Taylor

Shawn Mack

Holly Hugo Vidal

Dakotawyatt
May. 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
Janet Salem!

mroades
May. 19, 2010, 09:23 PM
I give clinics, and will give a discounted rate to a charity

Nancy
May. 19, 2010, 09:35 PM
Alejo Maddalena is very good--does lots of clinics. Very nice man, he's good with young horses and has lots of mileage in jumper ring (up to GP)
I have his cell # ..pm me for #

Scruffy
May. 19, 2010, 09:46 PM
Chris Hickey in Ocala. Wexfordshowjumping.com. Very thorough and takes the time to explain what he wants and expects.

spotnnotfarm
May. 20, 2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks everyone! I am finishing up the Foxhall Benefit and then we are hopefuly going to start work on the Clinic idea.
mroades I will pm you when I have a few details worked out!

gardenofsimple22
May. 20, 2010, 09:07 PM
harrison ford.

LetItBe
May. 20, 2010, 09:12 PM
Chris Kappler

LetItBe

MIKES MCS
May. 21, 2010, 09:39 AM
Chris Hickey in Ocala. Wexfordshowjumping.com. Very thorough and takes the time to explain what he wants and expects.

Now thats a name from the past. Is this the same Chris Hickey that grew up on Long Island???