PDA

View Full Version : my Jumper has turned into a Hunter!

eclipse
May. 18, 2010, 09:53 AM
So my little project that I bought last year has decided she'd like to be a hunter! :D We went to our first BIG show this past weekend and even though she wasn't to the judges taste I was so proud of her I'm just bursting with pride. People really took notice of her and one person liked her so much they've decided to try her.

I've posted a link to the picture I'm thinking of buying, what do you all think? (If it doesn't come right up it's pic #10BV0247 on the Friday)

http://web.me.com/cansportphoto/Site/Fri14MayHunterGrass.html#7

JBCool
May. 18, 2010, 12:04 PM
SHe's adorable! Those folks better not drag their feet or they're going to be losing to her soon! :)

eclipse
May. 19, 2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks, she was awesome. First time at such a large show and didn't bat an eye. Hacked around the grounds like an old pro, went into the large grass hunter ring, picked up canter and didn't change her pace once the whole course! Horses were spooking at the fences and she just trucked right on over them. 1st day we were 1 of only 10 that got around (they were all broken bending lines) and actually got a ribbon) - there were over 25 in the class :D

To say I am proud of her is an understatement!!