PDA

View Full Version : Cute CANTER horse alert :)

Jleegriffith
May. 18, 2010, 07:03 AM
I just listed this cute filly and she looks like she would transition right over to show horse lifestyle.
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2173:mollys-a-flyer&catid=50:delaware-park-trainer-listings&directory=283

I don't normally post the horses that we see but this girl was very nice and so very sweet. Of course she has a price to match but would be worth it to the right person.

KBEquine
May. 18, 2010, 07:41 AM
Pretty!

Dakotawyatt
May. 18, 2010, 07:42 AM
Wow, beautiful girl!

Linny
May. 18, 2010, 12:04 PM
Wow, color breeders take note. She's a lovely filly with pretty markings.

FineAlready
May. 18, 2010, 01:42 PM
WOW. She is incredible. Want, want, want!

IBWmassage
May. 18, 2010, 02:53 PM
She's stunning. If I had the money, she'd be headed this way today.

Mimi La Rue
May. 18, 2010, 02:56 PM
She's gorgeous!

MintHillFarm
May. 18, 2010, 03:04 PM
She sure is lovely...nice of the trainer to stop on her and find her a new career. She's nicely bred and a January foal, so a solid 3 years old.

katerenee
May. 18, 2010, 03:19 PM
Lovely! I doubt this one will last long at all.... color breeders will be all over her, or what a flashy hunter prospect!

MIKES MCS
May. 18, 2010, 03:27 PM
I had to chuckle a bit looking at this stunning filly. Not fast enough , um could it be she is a bit metabolically challenged?? They don't usually stay this um , plump when in race training. Absolutley agree Stunning filly ..

KayPink
May. 18, 2010, 04:45 PM
She is gorgeous!! I am desperate for her, she is just what I'm looking for! Must somehow convince fiance that it's time for another horse...

mustangsal85
May. 18, 2010, 04:48 PM
Hehe yeah she does look slightly plump Mikes MCS. She is gorgeous though!! What a sweet girl.

Jleegriffith
May. 18, 2010, 04:59 PM
At this time of the year you will see a lot of horses who are just coming into the tracks from the farm and they tend to be a bit on the plump side. The meet just started so a lot of the horses who haven't raced over the winter are not in shape yet.

Halfhalting
May. 18, 2010, 06:45 PM
Does she have any riding experience? doesn't sound like it, but just wanted to verify.

sonomacounty
May. 18, 2010, 07:24 PM
Pretty color but I'm seeing a slightly short neck, slightly long back and a bit upright in the shoulder. No?

NorthFaceFarm
May. 18, 2010, 08:02 PM
I see a little of that sonomacounty, nothing too bad. Those traits are sought after for some things though. I like a bit of an upright shoulder in a jumper horse, for example. She's also not stood up very well in the pictures.

judybigredpony
May. 19, 2010, 07:19 AM
Nice filly JL whats the $$$ cap for CANTER now???

For that price you can still buy one who WTC and is jumping. Or 2-3 CANTER cuties older ready to go on in a program.

Amazing her connections stopped on her so soon.

Jleegriffith
May. 19, 2010, 07:43 AM
Judy- the price for the lowest claiming race at the track which is different for the various tracks CANTER operates out of.

JB
May. 19, 2010, 07:51 AM
Her neck does look short in the pictures, but it's also held high and "pulled in". Set her up in a Hunter pose and I think you'd see a pretty nice neck :)

Her shoulder does seem a little straight, but she's also a bit butt-high. Hopefully she'll even out and put a LITTLE more slope to the shoulder, but the proof will really be in how she moves. I really like her :yes:

I do wonder if she'd be $5500 if she were plain bay or chestnut though ;)

judybigredpony
May. 19, 2010, 11:27 AM
Judy- the price for the lowest claiming race at the track which is different for the various tracks CANTER operates out of.

I know whats DEL where filly is???