PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a barn in Tampa, FL...

Red On Right
May. 17, 2010, 07:26 PM
Hi all. I'm more of a COTH lurker than anything else, but I thought you all might be able to help me out in my search for a barn in Tampa, Florida.

My horse and I are more eventers than hunters, but I know the area is bigger in h/j, and I'm just looking for a barn where we'll be happy... discipline doesn't matter to me!

I will be living in the Hyde Park area. Ideally, I'd like to stay within a 45-minute drive (the closer the better, though!) and I'm a poor just-graduated-from-college kid who, while hired to my dream job, won't be making very much money, so I can't afford anything more than $500/month. Would be fine with pasture board, so long as I'm still allowed to keep my tack and other stuff in a tack room.

Possible? Tell me it is!

I don't need (or want, really) a fancy show barn. I'm hoping to just find a SAFE and FRIENDLY barn that has room for me to ride and school.

You can reply here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

alliekat
May. 17, 2010, 07:30 PM
Contact Alicia at Barringtonhillfarm.com. Her phone number is on the website. She has a beautiful facility and may be able to work something out with you. Good Luck

RyuEquestrian
May. 17, 2010, 07:37 PM
Hi Kelly,
Congrats on the job once again! I second Alicia at Barrington Hill. I will actually be heading to hers sometime in the next two weeks and will report back! I'll also ask my trainer for suggestions.

RyuEquestrian
May. 17, 2010, 07:43 PM
I wish you were closer, we'd love to have you!

maxxtrot
May. 17, 2010, 09:44 PM
ditto on the wish you were closer, we would love to have you too :)

Sugarbrook
May. 17, 2010, 10:01 PM
Also would love to have you here. Alicia is a class act. My daughter lives off Kennedy/ Dale mabry area so close to you. alicias farm is about 30 or 40 mins away.