PDA

View Full Version : Thoroughbred Only Classes at the Horse Park

annamford
May. 17, 2010, 02:28 PM
New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program is partnering with the hunter/jumper shows at the Kentucky Horse Park to offer special Thoroughbred Only classes this summer.

The June 17t- 18th the Country Heir Horse Show will offer the New Vocations Thoroughbred Hunter Division. The 2'9"- 3' division will consist of a five classes competing for $2,500 in cash prizes.

The July 11th Robert Murphy Horse Show will offer the $2,500 New Vocations Mini Prix sponsored by Castleton Lyons Farm and the $2,500 Thoroughbred Hunter Classic sponsored by the NTRA and National HBPA friends of New Vocations.

For more information visit the show websites at www.countryheir.com and www.robertmurphystables.com. To learn more about New Vocations visit www.horseadoption.com or contact anna@horseadoption.com

vbunny
May. 17, 2010, 05:54 PM
We are not going to be up there, but I think it's brilliant.

mojo7777
May. 17, 2010, 07:13 PM
Go TBs! Great news.

annamford
Jun. 8, 2010, 07:35 PM
One more week till the Thoroughbred Hunter Division at the Country Heir Horse Show at the Kentucky Horse Park. All Thoroughbreds are welcome!!!! There will be 4 fence classes (2'9"-3') and a flat class. Total prize money $2500... Spread the word. For more info go to http://www.countryheir.com/PDF/june_prize_list.pdf

JustABay
Jun. 8, 2010, 08:07 PM
I wish they ran a whole series of these shows...They'd make a fortune, especially in my area!

Mukluk
Jun. 8, 2010, 11:58 PM
Wish they had something like this in my neck of the woods (CA).