PDA

View Full Version : Pony Final auction info 2009

In the Air
May. 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
I am trying to find a catalog from last years sale. I am trying to get some information about a pony sold through there last year.
Thanks

theoldgreymare
May. 10, 2010, 12:38 PM
I have mine right in front of me. It pays to be a hoarder at times. What info do you need? You can PM me if I am off the forum....

In the Air
May. 10, 2010, 12:57 PM
I just brought home a medium buckskin mare from Ocala. It is very cute and was supposedly bought at the sale last year. I wanted to find out if it really did and would love to be able to back track to the breeder, etc....
Thanks

theoldgreymare
May. 10, 2010, 02:01 PM
Only two medium buckskin mares listed. Hip # 110-Coriander, 2002. 13.1. Description says "...beautiful mover, has an amazing jump, and is very elegant with easy lead changes. This pony has been shown locally and is ready to move into the Green ponies." Consignor was Leigh Rutti/ Shiraz Farm.

Second is hip # 8-Hill's Ford All O'Mode, 2004, listed as 12.2. This pony has four high whites. "She is an excellent mover with a big step, a 10 jump and easy changes. She has competition miles in the Regular Small division with ribbons at A and AA's" Consignor was Harrison Ford/Hill Ford Farm.

Hope one of these are your mare. Otherwise could be a substitution. If you search on here for Pony Finals Auction, there is a thread that will list prices and comments from folks at the auction.

Oops...my bad, second is a small.

In the Air
May. 10, 2010, 02:10 PM
I believe I have the first one, Coriander. The age and the height match. Cool. I will try to track down more info.
Thanks!!

Stono Ferry
May. 10, 2010, 03:01 PM
If it is Coriander then here is the website for consigner:
http://www.students.sbc.edu/rutti11/

Emil Spadone purchased Coriander at the sale.

The other pony mentioned by someone above was a small.

I remember Coriander, when you come out on Weds I will show you the catalog picture.

In the Air
May. 10, 2010, 10:12 PM
Since I picked the pony up at Emil's farm I am sure it is the same pony. They had the name wrong and I was trying to track it down,
http://www.redfieldfarms.com/images/Coriander.jpg

This is the new cutie patootie in the barn, Coriander. Thanks for all the leads...
(Never dawned on me to simply look on his web site) I still am going to call the breeder though. I would love to find out a bit more.

chunky munky
May. 11, 2010, 06:32 AM
The Rutti's were most likely not the breeder. They have kind of disappeared out of the horse show world in VA in the last year or so. I am sure that if Leigh has any info on the pony she would be happy to give it to you.

Limerick
May. 11, 2010, 12:17 PM
What a nice pony!! Hope you track down info on her.