PDA

View Full Version : First time going to St. Christopher's (PA) - should I braid? Anything else to know?

tarheelmd07
May. 7, 2010, 12:43 PM
I'm heading up to St. Christopher's next week - our first time going up there - and I was wondering about braiding. I'm hauling in for the TB/TB-cross hunter division on Thursday AM and was wondering if most folks would be braided. If so, I'll braid (if not...I might braid anyway) - just wondering what to expect!

Also, is there anything else I should know about the show? good, bad, or otherwise :D We're going on our own...and don't do this whole hunter thing very often...so if other Coth folks are going to be there, I'd love to meet new folks!

Thanks!

`reppy
May. 7, 2010, 12:55 PM
I would most definently braid and just make sure your turnout is nice and tidy. We will be there Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

My only other suggestion is make sure you try the lemonade. It is amazing :D.

Good luck!

Addison
May. 7, 2010, 09:06 PM
Yes to braids and good luck!

bascher
May. 9, 2010, 05:10 AM
Definitely yes on the braiding. Also, the chicken fried rice at the Chinese food place is AMAZING.

BigDreams07
May. 9, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yes yes! I will be there thursday because my horse is doing the lows as a warm up. Food is awesome!

tarheelmd07
May. 9, 2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for all the replies - but now our going is up in the air as the big guy has been off for 2 days now...fingers crossed for an abscess, but thursday is looking unlikely :(