PDA

View Full Version : A very satisfied Amira Customer

sansibar
May. 7, 2010, 12:41 PM
I just thought I would post how extremely pleased I am with the AMAZING service I received from Amira equine. I ordered my GPA coat from them on Monday, and I just received it now. I also only paid about half price of what I would have paid if I bought it from Canada, even with the $30 shipping charge added onto it.

I just thought I would post this because I am so impressed!

The only negative (and totally my fault) is that I didn't realize loosing 15lbs would change my jacket fit, so it is off to the tailor to get fitted properly now. :)

http://www.amirashop.co.uk/

Lucassb
May. 7, 2010, 02:46 PM
Congrats on the new coat! Did you get the new microfiber GP? I've been eyeing them for a while and really want one, so I'm curious ;)

I've always had wonderful service from Amira, and order from them fairly frequently... I think they are terrific, and you can't beat the prices.

sansibar
May. 11, 2010, 01:26 PM
Congrats on the new coat! Did you get the new microfiber GP? I've been eyeing them for a while and really want one, so I'm curious ;)

I've always had wonderful service from Amira, and order from them fairly frequently... I think they are terrific, and you can't beat the prices.

Hey! I bought GPA Ladies Classic Grand Prix Show Jacket.

The description reads as:

"This classic show jacket is really new and innovative. The jacket uses a four way streachable fabric called "DC-FLEX" which is a fabric specially developed by GPA in the trend of "active wear" technologies.
4 buttons, 2 fentes on the back side. Streatchable mesh lining.
The jacket comes with contrasting collar.
Washable.
Long fit adds 5cm to length of sleeves and body length."

I tried one on at the Royal last year LOVED it and it was the cheaply made version of this one (yet it cost double what this one cost). I thought i was ordering the same one but to my surprise it was the one I was afraid to try on because it was well over $1000!!

I have yet to use it in a show because it is too big on me so we are seeing if a Tailor can fix it or we'l just exchange it with Amira. :)