PDA

View Full Version : So, we bought the pony and have done a show. Pics & Video

englishivy
May. 4, 2010, 02:46 PM
For those of you who looked at my other thread about a pony for my DD, we offically bought Roo last week. We then let her ride him in leadline in our schooling show last Sunday. Here is a link to a video in which she w/t & posts at the walk.

Please pay no attention to the pregnant lady waddling through the video...I'm 33 weeks along and doing my best! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuSgGOJSieU

Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4612390&l=ef38c6ee0f&id=511831540

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4612389&id=511831540&fbid=385714136540

The best part was she wanted three ribbons (because the big girls who did a division got 3) and then proceeded to choose 2nd, 3rd & 4th place. :lol:

belleellis
May. 4, 2010, 02:52 PM
OMG too darn cute. I love them together.
When I was little I linked 5th b/c it was pink....LOL

Donkaloosa
May. 4, 2010, 02:53 PM
Adorable! Almost makes me want to have a kid just to take into leadline on a cute, fat, furry pony! (Uh, wait a second,that would mean being pregnant, and uh, no thanks...)

rabicon
May. 4, 2010, 03:08 PM
How cute, looks like a good little pony you got there. Don't you just love kids (sometimes :lol:). My daughter doesn't care what color ribbon she gets, she just wants one because she tried.:yes: Thats what she says :lol:

BAC
May. 4, 2010, 03:11 PM
The best part was she wanted three ribbons (because the big girls who did a division got 3) and then proceeded to choose 2nd, 3rd & 4th place. :lol:

That's so cute. Reminds me of a leadline class I watched a couple of years ago, the little boy who won the class decided he liked yellow better and traded his blue ribbon for it, before you knew it all the kids were trading ribbons for the colors they liked best, none caring where they had actually placed in the class. :yes: If only they could stay that way.

Your daughter and her pony are adorable, they look to be a wonderful match.

lovemyoldguy
May. 4, 2010, 03:19 PM
I'm dead from cuteness!!!! Dead!!!

Oh my gosh, I have GOT to get myself a kid-n-pony combo like that. Just beyond adorable.

llsc
May. 4, 2010, 06:20 PM
Adorable!!! :)

Calvincrowe
May. 4, 2010, 09:18 PM
How utterly adorable! The video of Bay and Roo (your daughter's name is awesome!) meeting is so cute. That is one very nice pony and your little one is cute as a button. Thank you for sharing--I've always wanted a wee girl to buy ponies for, but, alas, that was not in the cards. Vicarious living for me!

KristieBee
May. 4, 2010, 09:38 PM
i can barely stand it!!!!!!

love the 'it had to be you' video too - when she goes to get her brushes...omg adorable.

cutest kid and pony combo ever. :) congrats!!!

englishivy
May. 5, 2010, 08:21 AM
thanks so much; I am very blessed.

He is a great little pony. She is off to their first "real" show together in a few weeks and is very excited to ride at our local horse park. I'm sure I'll be updating with a brag. :)

And a very big thank you for NOT mentioning anything about my large belly. :dead: I look forward to our new addition, but also to getting my figure back!!

Koniucha
May. 5, 2010, 11:31 AM
Your daughter reminded me of my daughter in the beginning of the video when they first meet. My baby is 2 and 7 mos and has the exact same short curly hair. Very cute!

SkipChange
May. 5, 2010, 11:33 AM
Oh come on now, where was the cuteness overload warning this time? They are precious!

That pony looks PERFECT for her. Good luck at the "real" show!