PDA

View Full Version : online stores - in search of childs coat

Mayaty02
May. 4, 2010, 07:24 AM
Hi all - I am still searching for the perfect coat for my daughter and I found that might work but wanted to find it in a different color. I googled it but didn't find any....can anyone tell me some websites with a good children's collection that i can try?

I have already tried:

Dover
justforponies.com
Beval
State Line
VTO Saddlery
Smart Pak Equine

In particular I am looking for an On Course Childs show coat, or a Grand Prix or TS in a "short"....help! Thanks :)

Oh and i need to be able to return the coat if it doesn't fit, so has to be new (no consignment - unless they accept returns). Also, if anyone has other suggestions for a brick and mortar store in the Northern Virginia area that may have a good childs selection that would be great too (and yes I have hit everything in Middleburg as well as Dover)

We have literally tried on every single coat in the Dover inventory - twice - with no success.

llsc
May. 4, 2010, 08:59 AM
I posted this on TOC, but I just wanted to put it here incase anyone else is looking for kids coats, www.theshowkid.com is great!!! The owner is amazingly nice about sending out coats for trial and she has a great selection. Not all of the coats are shown on the website, so give her a call and she'll tell you what she has in inventory.

Mayaty02
May. 4, 2010, 09:32 AM
Thanks!!

myalter1
May. 4, 2010, 01:56 PM
Maryland Saddlery is also great. I got my daughter's first show clothes from them.

NorthFaceFarm
May. 4, 2010, 01:59 PM
Have you tried Clifton Saddlery? I don't like their selection of adult stuff, but they have a big kids room that seems to have better options for literally everything. Every time I go in there I wish I was a little kid.