PDA

View Full Version : Der Dau's off Dover?

upnover192
May. 1, 2010, 12:22 AM
I just noticed these Der Dau's on sale!!

Anyone have these? Opinions?

http://www.doversaddlery.com/product.asp?pn=LA-38193

I'm most curious about the footbed. I have ariats now and love the footbed (hate the leather)... tried on off the rack Sergio's and hated the footbed! Any idea of these Der Dau's feel closer to Ariats or Sergios?

spmoonie
May. 1, 2010, 03:10 PM
I have felt them at Dover. They are comparible to a pair of Sergios; I didnt try them on though, so I cant comment on the footbed. FYI, they are always that price. :)

upnover192
May. 2, 2010, 01:34 AM
Thanks for your response! I went ahead and ordered them. Someone told me that they just put gel insoles in their Sergios to make them more comfortable so I figured that would work for these as well.

Really? Always $599? Darn, thought I was getting a great deal!

spmoonie
May. 2, 2010, 10:20 AM
Thanks for your response! I went ahead and ordered them. Someone told me that they just put gel insoles in their Sergios to make them more comfortable so I figured that would work for these as well.

Really? Always $599? Darn, thought I was getting a great deal!

Yep, they are usally anywhere between $600 and $650 dollars. Good luck with them! :)

karens
May. 3, 2010, 12:15 PM
They are very nice boots...NO break-in required. But, just an fyi, they do drop quite a bit. Make sure they are too tall when you first try them on, mine were just a little too tall, and now they are too short :cry: