PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Hill

BeverlyAStrauss
Apr. 30, 2010, 07:36 AM
Since we seem to agree that Ralph deserves his own thread, do you think we could convince him to come up to the MidAtlantic area to do some clinics? I rode with him years ago, had the best time, and we now live just a mile from the old family farm (now a spiffy development.) Ginny also used to ride with him- we would be willing to organize a clinic in the Fair Hill area- anyone else up this way who would be interested in putting something together? If we had enough different venues, maybe he would head up here.

MattMan
Apr. 30, 2010, 09:07 AM
I would love for him to come somewhere near Texas to teach a clinic. I've looked all over the net to see if I could find a schedule for him, but have found nothing.

SueCoo2
Apr. 30, 2010, 10:05 AM
I would love for him to come somewhere near Texas to teach a clinic. I've looked all over the net to see if I could find a schedule for him, but have found nothing.

Would LOVE this!! :yes:

SEPowell
Apr. 30, 2010, 11:51 AM
I'd come! But have it when I'm here and not in NY. A six hour drive would kill me :dead:

allison finch
May. 1, 2010, 06:07 PM
Last time I rode with Ralph was when we both rode at Bit-o-luck Farm in Florida. That was in the 70's. Bounced through a few shows with him in later years.....great guy!

It would be fun to say howdy after all these years.

Toadie's mom
May. 1, 2010, 11:27 PM

Ralph used to come to Area V quite often. I was advised to ctc. the Harbison's if someone was serious about organizing a clinic with Ralph. I plead guilty for not following up, but if one of you has more time than I do to organize then I promise I'll attend :D