PDA

View Full Version : Wicky Stick-it Helmet Liners

eventingismylife
Apr. 29, 2010, 05:39 PM
My Charles Owen Pro II just got here yesterday and I am not sure if it fits. Before ordering I measured my head and I am a 58.5cm, so I am in-between a 2.5 and 3 (7 1/8 and 7 1/4). So its not a big difference, but enough were it does slide around a bit. I am pretty sure that if I order a size smaller it will be too small.
So does any one have any experience with Wicky Stick-It Helmet Liners, or any other products that improve helmet fit? :confused:

eqsiu
Apr. 29, 2010, 05:43 PM
Panty shields are cheaper. :yes:

Dramapony_misty
Apr. 29, 2010, 05:50 PM
I have the Headline It helmet liners. I find they stick better than the Wicky ones and last much longer per liner.

rideforthelaurels16
Apr. 29, 2010, 06:57 PM
I used the Wicky-Stickit liners on my last helmet, and I really liked them. They stayed put FOREVER, absorbed sweat so nicely (no more nasty wet helmet liner...ew) and definitely adjusted the fit.
HOWEVER, don't do what I did and leave your helmet upside-down in the rain. The liners exploded. I was washing gel out of my helmet for like, two weeks :lol:

SaveTheOtters
Apr. 29, 2010, 08:55 PM
i would say just trade for the smaller pro II because when you first get one they are supposed to be too tight (like about to give you a headache) and then molds to your head so its just right (a very comfortable helmet). if its loose now and the padding also starts conforming to your head it will be too big.

badawg
Apr. 29, 2010, 11:59 PM
Agree with Otters! Send it back and get the next size down! Should be too tight to start.

eventingismylife
Apr. 30, 2010, 12:37 AM
Thanks guys. I am just going to send it back, because the more I thought about it my other helmets have been smaller when I have first gotten them and gotten bigger with age.