PDA

View Full Version : USHJA Foundation Awards

Nickelodian
Apr. 28, 2010, 06:10 PM
For 2009, I was sent a letter announcing that I was USHJA association foundation champion for my zone. It stated that if you could not make the awards banquet (in Florida @ 125pp), you needed to make other arrangements to get your award. I called and was told the award would be shipped to me. I called again in Feb to check on the status and was told they were working on the shipments and I would get it within the next two months.

It is now almost May, I called again last week, left two messages, and have had no return phone call. I am pretty frustrated with this process. Granted, it might just be a ribbon (I have no idea what the awards are), but I earned it, I paid my membership fees, and I'd like to get my prize.

Has anyone else received theirs via mail, or gotten any better response from USHJA? I would hope that with the dues paid every year to be a member I would get better service than this.

chunky munky
Apr. 28, 2010, 06:46 PM
Our horse show received a USHJA award and I received it about a month ago. Your best bet is to email the awards dept. Email seems to work best with them.

DMK
Apr. 28, 2010, 09:27 PM
I got a ribbon about a month ago for my HB baby (I had no idea I even entered a C show last year, but there you have it). I think they should have all been mailed, so maybe an e-mail to confirm your address? Unless it is the zone's responsibility to mail, then it could be on a different schedule...