View Full Version : Pony Jocks/ Sales in South GA or North FL

Apr. 28, 2010, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know where I might be able to send a pony to get sold in those areas? Really well bred small with a great jump, but has been ridden by a young girl who has let him take advantage of her. Rider is now a pre-teen who has helped the situation,but he needs a little schooling on forward and he will be excellent. Owner has no experience and just wants to get him sold.

Any ideas?

Apr. 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
You should contact Harrison and Danielle Ford at www.hillfordfarm.net. Danielle is small and rides/trains their ponies and does a great job. They are in north GA but definitly worth giving them a try. Good luck!

Jun. 17, 2010, 10:28 PM
Would you be willing to do anything more north? I know of some places in New England and New York that will ride/train and show (if wanted), and sell your pony.

Jun. 18, 2010, 11:43 AM
I would second the recommendation for Hillford. A very good friend of mine trains with Harrison and has been thrilled with the operation. Plus, they have a very active sales business and lots of pony kids.

Jun. 21, 2010, 02:36 PM
I can't speak for South GA / North FL, but we're in the Alpharetta / Milton area just North of Atlanta and might be able to work something out if you're interested.