PDA

View Full Version : William Fox-Pitt

TheParisienne
Apr. 27, 2010, 02:28 PM
At the stadium phase a friend of mine shared that she and her husband who was working Rolex this year had to stop by the International Stables for a bit. Friend is sitting in the golf cart idly passing the time when she happens to look over to an open stall and see Mr. Fox-Pitt shirtless changing into something clean. :D:D

There was one middle aged woman who thanked the eventing Gods that day. :lol: She says he's ripped btw!

leslie645
Apr. 27, 2010, 02:31 PM
:eek::lol::lol::yes::D

DLee
Apr. 27, 2010, 02:38 PM
It made me laugh that I think the ONLY time I didn't see him on his phone while mounted was while he was actively competing! :lol:

LisaB
Apr. 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
PICTURES DAMMIT! GAH!

TheParisienne
Apr. 27, 2010, 03:55 PM
I KNOW!!!!! I told her we needed pics! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR AT ALL!

Bobthehorse
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:24 PM
I think he was in that British Eventing naked eventers calendar, I wonder if you can still buy those just to oogle?

CatchMeIfUCan
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:31 PM
How did I NOT know about this calendar :eek: ?!?!

Regal Grace
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:50 PM
I think he appeared in the fund raising calendar for injured rider C.Lomas. If I recall correctly he was holding a trophy platter of some sort in front of his "willy" (strange Brit slang) or maybe he was sitting in his lorry with something draped across. Pretty sure he appeared in some calendar in the buff....all for a good cause : )

Bobthehorse
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:56 PM
It was for Claire Lomas. There used to be some of the pics on facebook but they are gone now I think.

Maybe ask on H&H and see if someone has one!

rideforthelaurels16
Apr. 27, 2010, 09:06 PM
He was in that - I remember laughing soooo hard at those pictures!
I had a similar experience at Waredaca with Boyd Martin. It was nice. :D

CatchMeIfUCan
Apr. 27, 2010, 10:14 PM
Hmm...my expert "googling" skills are coming in handy!

Here are the photos!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2801147.ece

Now I need one of those shirtless experiences with Ollie :lol:

nomeolvides
Apr. 27, 2010, 11:08 PM
Here are the photos!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2801147.ece
In the WFP picture, it looks like the Burghley trophy! :lol:

Bobthehorse
Apr. 27, 2010, 11:09 PM
Apparently everyone needs to start lurking around trailers to "accidentally" catch someone in a scantily clad position.

Carli
Apr. 27, 2010, 11:31 PM
I've been told that William Fox-Pitt tore off his clothes at Rolex last year on the way back to the barn with his "minions" (her word) trailing behind to fetch the items. ...

rideforthelaurels16
Apr. 27, 2010, 11:34 PM
Now I need one of those shirtless experiences with Ollie :lol:

Mmmmm, seriously!!!!! He is delish!

SR Rider
Apr. 28, 2010, 09:34 AM
Those pictures made my day! What a hoot!

AzuWish
Apr. 28, 2010, 10:11 AM
So I get my new Super Comfort pads for my irons yesterday, open up the package and there's William! Didn't know he was a spokesperson for them! But I thought it was too funny that I got them directly after he won the Rolex :)

Who knew he was such a stone cold "Fox" lol

rideforthelaurels16
Apr. 28, 2010, 12:58 PM
We used to have one of those naked eventer calendars in the bathroom at Windchase - I would spend way too much time hanging out in there laughing at it! Too bad it died in the barn fire :(

BAC
Apr. 28, 2010, 01:05 PM
I think he was in that British Eventing naked eventers calendar, I wonder if you can still buy those just to oogle?

I still have that calendar. :yes: I bought it especially to see William's picture. I adore WFP, but I have to admit, he could use a few more lbs. on his lanky frame.

TraksRuleDutchDrool
Apr. 28, 2010, 02:39 PM
Some of those pictures are just weird! And if i didn't know anything about this calendar or these riders (which I just do now from this thread) I would think some belong in the Doug Spink (sp?) thread - eww!

But I do like the one of the girl braiding her horse and the one doing the inspection/walk up - those are both cute and cheeky (as the english say!)

Couture TB
Apr. 28, 2010, 03:04 PM
I think the winner of all those photos is number 8 of 12, the very well toned guys washing the horse

Regal Grace
Apr. 28, 2010, 06:20 PM
I think the winner of all those photos is number 8 of 12, the very well toned guys washing the horse

Well one fella I know for sure is Harry Meade. I think the other is Francis Whittingham.

Bobthehorse
Apr. 28, 2010, 07:15 PM
Thats my favourite too. The woman's version of the carwash fantasy.

yellowbritches
Apr. 28, 2010, 07:23 PM
Glad he's ripped...I don't think I could bare another disappointment.

A few years ago I was braiding a friend's horse for the final jog at the Morven CCI* (God rest its soul). He was stabled in the same barn, and decided to start changing in the middle of the barn aisle...since I was tucked in the corner behind my 17+h English pal, he couldn't see me, so I had an excellent, sneaky spot to watch what I was sure was going to be a good show.

:no::no::cry:

Took his shirt off to reveal the frame of a skinny ass white boy. I'll never look at him the same. :no::lol:

Equibrit
Apr. 28, 2010, 07:29 PM

I hear it's course builders for 2010.

nomeolvides
Apr. 28, 2010, 07:30 PM
Well one fella I know for sure is Harry Meade. I think the other is Francis Whittingham.
Best pic of the lot! Harry Meade is just as pretty in real life, I've never seen Francis in the flesh :(

Coppers mom
Apr. 28, 2010, 08:11 PM
That has got to be the least attractive set of photos I've ever seen :lol:

archieflies
Apr. 28, 2010, 09:03 PM
Ummm... yeah... very, very wierd and disturbing. Nudity + Animals makes me shiver... in a bad way.

skip916
Apr. 28, 2010, 11:02 PM
im with you archiflies.... but i do love the british sense of humor! i will always treasure this one of WFP- the morning before stadium this year! i couldnt even speak which is rare, i assure you.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=30590026&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=4902497&id=1310948745

Bobthehorse
Apr. 28, 2010, 11:23 PM
Ummm... yeah... very, very wierd and disturbing. Nudity + Animals makes me shiver... in a bad way.

Doug Spink has tainted it?

nomeolvides
Apr. 29, 2010, 06:42 AM
im with you archiflies.... but i do love the british sense of humor! i will always treasure this one of WFP- the morning before stadium this year! i couldnt even speak which is rare, i assure you.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=30590026&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=4902497&id=1310948745
Apparently Content is Unavailable :(

Shrunk "N" Da Wash
Apr. 29, 2010, 02:40 PM
That has got to be the least attractive set of photos I've ever seen :lol:

Thank you :lol: .... They're horse riders not models. Well except Will Coleman he could most def model :cool:

I also agree with the statement that animals + nudity = not a great scene.

Somethingroyal
Apr. 29, 2010, 03:37 PM
So I'm guessing I'm the only one here who saw Boyd Martin pull up his shirt next to the warm-up ring at Rolex...? He was comparing war wounds. :) My friend said "If you turn around right now you can see Boyd undressing..." ;)

Dawnd
Apr. 29, 2010, 04:27 PM
WFP isn't naked by I snapped this photo (http://gallery.me.com/dawnd#100015/IMG_0032&bgcolor=black) of him during the first jog last year at Rolex.

I swoon sometimes when I look at it in full size.

Couture TB
Apr. 29, 2010, 05:51 PM

Well they can come play horse wash at my stable any day though can I play horsie? :lol::winkgrin:

Equa
Apr. 29, 2010, 06:07 PM
Boyd and Ryan (Wood) were in a "naked eventing men" calendar in Australia - tasteful B&W shots...I seem to recall one of a few of them, buck naked, leading a bunch of horses down the lane at Lochinvar that headed to the XC course...

jredmon
Apr. 29, 2010, 06:18 PM
OMG - those are so funny!

Equibrit
Apr. 29, 2010, 07:48 PM
I'm confused - what exactly do you mean by "ripped" - 'cos I don't really see anything "manly" in those photos! Just a bunch of skinny under-developed riders.

rideforthelaurels16
Apr. 29, 2010, 07:59 PM
Boyd and Ryan (Wood) were in a "naked eventing men" calendar in Australia - tasteful B&W shots...I seem to recall one of a few of them, buck naked, leading a bunch of horses down the lane at Lochinvar that headed to the XC course...

It is just WRONG to tell us that and not link us!!!

Couture TB
Apr. 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
I'm confused - what exactly do you mean by "ripped" - 'cos I don't really see anything "manly" in those photos! Just a bunch of skinny under-developed riders.

Photo 8 of 12. So athletic, yes that is the word I want to use:D

archieflies
Apr. 29, 2010, 09:11 PM
The more I look at him, the more I think... really???

I mean... Boyd Martin? Yes. Harry Meade? Yes. Francis Whittington? Sure. Will Coleman? Probably. Ryan Wood? I guess. Oliver Townend? Maybe, from the right angle, if the lighting's kind. But WFP???? Really??? His face looks like he's perpetually sneezing!