PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Indiana T3D?

CookiePony
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:37 AM
Entries open and close a little bit earlier than for the regular HT, so that means that you had better get your entry in for IEA's T3D by a week from today. If you have 4 T runs without XC jumping penalties, why not enter the T3D?

I went as a volunteer last year and LAZ had organized the most amazing lineup of clinicians, plus a wonderful layout of Phases A-C. People had a blast!

FoxChaser
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:41 AM
That begs the question... are you entering the T3D at IEA CookiePony??? :)

LAZ
Apr. 27, 2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the shout out, Cookie Pony.

As of the moment we have *2* (yes, 2) entries.

I'm sure hoping people are just being slow about getting entries in!

riderboy
Apr. 27, 2010, 03:56 PM
Someday! Haven't moved the beastie up to training (yet)

LAZ
Apr. 27, 2010, 04:01 PM
Someday! Haven't moved the beastie up to training (yet)

Not picking on you--riderboy as I know you'd be here if you were qualified,

but

So far this year Ram Tap canceled due to insufficient entries. FENCE ran with 10 (I think).

Someday is not going to continue to be available if folks don't support the format and enter. Organizers can't afford to take the hit.

I'm sure we'll get enough to run, but it is sobering to have had 20 (ended up with 30) at this point last year and only have 2 as of today.

CatchMeIfUCan
Apr. 27, 2010, 05:17 PM
I was all ready too do the T3D this year, but my horse sold (after being on the market for only a couple months!). I thought for sure it would take longer in this market, as he is a bit challenged vertically! If I could do it without a horse, you bet I would be out there! Hope people are just late with the entries!

Hollywood
Apr. 27, 2010, 05:33 PM
I sure hope people are just slow at getting their entries in!

I really want this one to stick around for awhile b/c I would really like to enter one someday...and having one right in my backyard certainly makes it nice!

C'mon people - send your entries!

Wee Dee Trrr
Apr. 27, 2010, 07:45 PM
Send me a training level horse and I'd do it again! lol three T3Ds isn't overkill, is it??? :D

Seriously, though.... anyone need a rider? ;)

Rescue_Rider9
Apr. 27, 2010, 07:57 PM
AWWW Please enter! I would love to watch it and since I will be there I am sure LAZ is going to put me to work with it! TONS OF FUN!!! People get your entries in!!!!!

deltawave
Apr. 27, 2010, 08:09 PM
I will be there for the Training HT--we are not quite qualified for a T3D yet. I'll be volunteering when I'm not busy arguing with my horse. :D

CookiePony
Apr. 27, 2010, 09:21 PM
Good question, FC-- no, we are not yet qualified for our T3D, BUT I will be there helping in the ten-minute box and also as an ambassador for the Long Format Club.

C'mon folks, send in your entries!

CookiePony
May. 2, 2010, 08:49 PM
Bump... entries close Tuesday...
http://www.useventing.com/competitions.php?section=calendar&event=14379

ETA: The T3D closing date is now May 18, per LAZ's below post!

LAZ
May. 2, 2010, 08:55 PM
Bump... entries close Tuesday...
http://www.useventing.com/competitions.php?section=calendar&event=14379

We extended the closing date on the T3DE to the HT closing date of May 18th, so we will accept entries til then. I think the dual opening/closing dates are confusing to folks.

I fertilized & aerovated the steeplechase track & a good portion of the x/c course on Friday and the new jumps are being stained by a volunteer crew today, so things are looking good for the competition!

Hannahsmom
May. 3, 2010, 11:07 AM
bump - bumping so people know the entry date was extended

missamandarose
May. 3, 2010, 03:16 PM
bumpbump again

If you even so much as aspire to someday do a T3D or P3D, and are not yet qualified, donate to LFC or volunteer at the classic events so show your support of the format.

As LAZ said (bold is mine)...

Someday is not going to continue to be available if folks don't support the format and enter. Organizers can't afford to take the hit.

scubed
May. 3, 2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the reminder. The new website makes it super easy to donate. I just set up a recurring monthly donation and it took about 30 seconds.

ss3777
May. 3, 2010, 08:17 PM
Many thanks to those folks that are out there competing, donating and volunteering. Hoping that the T3DEs and P3DEs are going to be here in 5 years is not going make it happen.... Only joining those people that donate, volunteer and/or compete will make a difference. We need all the support we can get!!! Check out www.longformatclub.com (http://www.longformatclub.com) and be a part of something great!!

Thanks again to those that are making it happen!

Susan,
LFC social networks coordinator

LFC.........Pass it on!!

missamandarose
May. 5, 2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the reminder. The new website makes it super easy to donate. I just set up a recurring monthly donation and it took about 30 seconds.

THANK YOU!!! I hope that your generosity is contagious to others!!

LAZ
May. 13, 2010, 10:45 PM
Bump--we only have *7* (yes, 7) entries for the T3DE this year (last year we had 32). If you're on the fence please enter, we are committed to running, but it would be a lot more fun with more people!

CookiePony
May. 22, 2010, 11:42 AM
Bump... post entries are still being accepted until Tuesday!

LAZ
May. 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks CP--we'd love to have more entries in the T3DE!