PDA

View Full Version : Velcro blocks *other* than Wintec for Jumping/XC?

pintopiaffe
Apr. 26, 2010, 06:18 AM
I've googled as much as I can...

Does anyone know a source of velcro thigh/knee blocks (front, high blocks--different mfg seem to call them different things) other than Wintec?

I know my Prestige Eventer that I sold had them, but I can't seem to find them separately.

I want a little bigger than the teeny little Wintec ones. But not as big as the dressage blocks. Oakbark would be a bonus. ;p

Bobthehorse
Apr. 26, 2010, 10:43 AM
Maybe contact a Prestige dealer by email? VTO perhaps?

I love my Eventer knee ones, hate the calf ones, so when my friend got a Bates Caprilli, I gave her my calf blocks to put as her knee blocks. They were still quite a bit larger than the ones on the Bates.

Highflyer
Apr. 26, 2010, 10:45 AM
I know Marc Tolouse makes them, but I have no idea if you can buy them seperately or not.

NRB
Apr. 26, 2010, 09:39 PM
Albion also makes them.

retreadeventer
Apr. 26, 2010, 10:15 PM
My Ovation has them, and they are oakbark. I got them from VTO Saddlery. You can call them or email them -- or look them up in the Ovation catalog -- also Horseloverz.com might have them pictured online, but when I contacted them they were out of stock. VTO always has everything when I email.
Mine are leather, is that what you are looking for?

jn4jenny
Apr. 26, 2010, 10:33 PM
Reactor Panel sells them too.

I once got a cheap pair from Lynda at Classic Saddlery. I think she charged me $10. It was a spare Toulouse set that she had in her workshop.