PDA

View Full Version : Five Star Bridles

eventingVOL
Apr. 25, 2010, 09:04 PM
Hello all, I am thinking of buying this bridle: http://www.fivestartack.com/bridle_chelsea.php

Just wondering if anyone has one and what you think of it? I haven't been able to find many black Figure 8's at a reasonable price and really like that this one is relatively inexpensive since it's on sale. Any experiences?

GreyDun
Apr. 25, 2010, 09:24 PM
Five Star Tack actually sponsors the SmartPak USEA Classic Series (the long-format events across the country), and they donate their bridles as prizes. I've seen (and held!) them in person, and they are GORGEOUS. Really nice, quality pieces of tack - I know I'd be really excited to win one... and I love the stitching - very unique.

So yes, I'd say go for it. :D

eventingVOL
Apr. 26, 2010, 07:35 AM
Thanks! It always makes me nervous buying leather goods online without being able to see/hold them in person. It's good to hear from people who actually have. :-)

pinkdiamondracing
Apr. 26, 2010, 09:20 AM
Five Star sponsors my sister, and the bridles she has make me drool!!! They are absolutely beautiful, and very well made!!

mcorbett
Apr. 26, 2010, 09:29 AM
JUST bought one. FABULOUS bridle. soft leather, tight keepers (love that), and it's so stylish!!!

go for it!!!!!