PDA

View Full Version : Vespucci figure 8 with square NOT round buckles

faluut42
Apr. 24, 2010, 05:32 PM
Does anyone know where to find one? I have a Vespucci but it is way to big for my new mare. I forget where I bought it (i think the company was based in the UK), but I would like another with square buckles in black.

I havnt been able to find a company that still carrys this bridle, do they still even make them?

faybe
Apr. 24, 2010, 08:14 PM
http://www.worldequestrianbrands.com/productslist.aspx?SubcategoryID=258&expansion=0&selection=3&PageIndex=0&NumRows=4

Are any of these the one you're looking for? Looks like they're the current figure 8 models on the market from World Eq. Brands (parent company of Vespucci).

If the one you want is listed on the WEB site but you can't find it anywhere else, ask a shop that carries Vespucci if they would special order it for you. It shouldn't be hard since they are already ordering from WEB. Just make sure you have the item # of the one you want. Dover might do it for you, if you called their customer service.

BrookdaleBay
Apr. 25, 2010, 09:40 AM
I bought a Vespucci figure-8 attachment at Baker's Saddlery. It was a tad big for my boy, but I was able to get more holes punched and the excess cut away. But Baker's is in Canada, so I don't think that's much help to you...