PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Equus Now/RJ classics is at Rolex this year?

Jersey Fresh
Apr. 21, 2010, 08:06 AM
Venturing over from Hunterland, but has anyone noticed if EN/RJ classics is there again this year? I got breeches last year that I love but I'm missing Rolex because I leave on a business trip Friday. If they were there, with breeches, I was going to send someone with some $$ to get me some. I didnt see them on the vendor list.

Thanks!

Show Secy
Apr. 21, 2010, 08:28 AM
List of vendors.

http://www.rk3de.org/trade_fair.php

jn4jenny
Apr. 21, 2010, 08:34 AM
I'm 99% sure they're not, but maybe I could bring EN to you. ;) I live in Columbus not even 15 minutes from EN, and I'm coming to Rolex. We would prob. miss each other because I plan to arrive Thursday night (I'm staying with a friend in Georgetown about 3 miles from the Horse Park), but if you can figure out how to do the handoff, I'm game.

There would also be the pesky problem of Ohio sales tax. I wonder if putting it on your card and just having me be the delivery vehicle would get around that.

Jersey Fresh
Apr. 21, 2010, 10:11 AM
I'm 99% sure they're not, but maybe I could bring EN to you. ;) I live in Columbus not even 15 minutes from EN, and I'm coming to Rolex. We would prob. miss each other because I plan to arrive Thursday night (I'm staying with a friend in Georgetown about 3 miles from the Horse Park), but if you can figure out how to do the handoff, I'm game.

There would also be the pesky problem of Ohio sales tax. I wonder if putting it on your card and just having me be the delivery vehicle would get around that.

I dont think they have it in the stores, last year it was a Rolex only special (love the breeches I got!). Anyway, maybe they are heading here for WEG instead? I tried emailing RJ's to see if they would be there but got no response. Thanks for the offer though.