View Full Version : Owner of paint pony Hidalgo? Fair Hill/Plantation area???

fleur de duc
Apr. 20, 2010, 08:23 PM
I am looking for the owner of a paint eventer pony who I believe competed at Fair Hill and Plantation in the recent past on him. His name is Hidalgo. I am just looking for some info on him but am unable to find anything.

I am from Hunterland so I appreciate any help I can get!

Apr. 21, 2010, 11:33 AM
You could always check the USEA site (useventing.com) and go to the horse results. You would have to know the show name and plug that in but that would give you the rider's name I believe. Hope that helps a little bit!!

Apr. 21, 2010, 02:16 PM
Old Plantation Field results here: http://plantationfieldhorsetrials.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=32&Itemid=33

You need a USEA membership to look up horse results now. I can tell you there are two Hidalgos listed, one a 15.3 Selle Francais and the other a 15.2 Paint-- so if it's a pony, it's not registered with the USEA as Hidalgo. If you have another name you want me to try, I will.

Apr. 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
I know there is another one [same name- 14 handish] that rides Area 2 unrecognized also.

Apr. 21, 2010, 04:51 PM
Email Jane at Olde Hope -- she knows all the unrecognized kids and might know the horse. Or try someone with the regional pony club? I remember this name and the spectre of a paint pony but could have been the 15.2h one I am remembering ....sorry.