PDA

View Full Version : Just a great big thank you

not again
Apr. 18, 2010, 06:24 PM
It was a great weekend thanks to Ryan Wood and the whole team from True Prospect Farm. My stallion Avebury WF completed his first training event with a solid eighth place and a fabulous cross country at Fair Hill Horse Trials this weekend. I am so proud of my homebred horse out there with the big names!
Way to go!

Tasker
Apr. 18, 2010, 06:47 PM
Chiming in here - thanks to Ryan & all the girls at Phillip's for doing such a great job preparing 'Dillon'!

But it would be forgetful of me to leave out a HUGE thank you to all the workers, volunteers and staff at Fair Hill for running such a great event!!!

Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work! :) :yes:

retreadeventer
Apr. 18, 2010, 07:29 PM
Oh my that is really, really exciting and I am just thrilled for you. It's been a long road, I know, and it's got to be a really fantastic feeling to know a horse that you bred and have designed for years has gotten this far. Very exciting. I bet there is a celebration at WF -- and if not there darn well should be. Quite an accomplishment! Congrats and you know he's going to do more and get even better as he goes, I am sure. He is certainly bred to!

kcrubin
Apr. 18, 2010, 09:42 PM
photos??

Tasker
Apr. 19, 2010, 06:59 AM
The dressage photos got lost in file transfer from the memory card to the external hard drive. (as did the ones of Sara & Lady :mad: )

But here are some from SJ & XC...

AzuWish
Apr. 19, 2010, 09:19 AM
Congrats! He looks so nice, eager and willing in those photos :)

not again
Apr. 19, 2010, 08:17 PM
Ryan and "Dillon" have forged a great partnership since they started working together in September. Their first event was at Paradise Farm beginner novice in Feb. so they are really gaining experience and confidence in each other quickly.

kcrubin
Apr. 19, 2010, 09:52 PM
Gorgeous!!