PDA

View Full Version : St Malachi Paper Chase, Unionville PA

SonnysMom
Apr. 8, 2010, 08:58 PM
Is anybody going to this paper chase on Sat 4/10/10?

I am trying to find somebody I can ride with. I did this ride a couple of years ago and it is lots of fun.

I am coming down from Pottstown and will have an extra spot on the trailer so I can provide transport too.

starkissed
Apr. 8, 2010, 09:20 PM
this is the most beautiful ride to do! I hope you find someone, otherwise you can just find people there to go with! I've done that before.

BigHorseLittleHorse
Apr. 9, 2010, 01:02 PM
I'll be there if you want someone to ride with, but we're prepping for an endurance ride, so we won't be leisurely :) white chevy pickup, maroon trailer. white arab.

SonnysMom
Apr. 9, 2010, 03:32 PM
BigHorse LittleHorse- Thanks for the offer. I think that that might be a bit much for him this early in the year. I didn't get to ride much over the winter. He does seem to have held his fitness pretty well.
I did find somebody to ride with.

Wave if you see us. White with black trailet/dressing room & a gold Chevy crew cab. My horse is also a white arab X. (If he is sweaty you can tell he used to be a grey & white pinto)

We are trying to get there around 11:30 so hopefully we are in one of the first groups out. My group is gonna be slow- 31 yr old large pony being ridden by a timid adult and a 26 yr old mare.