PDA

View Full Version : Patey Hat, Fake Tail, Custom Chaps for sale~

pinkpony321
Apr. 7, 2010, 01:12 PM
Hello! I've been cleaning out my tack trunks and found a few items that are doing nothing more than gathering dust, so I'm hoping someone around here might want or need them.

Item number one is a BEAUTIFUL custom Patey Helmet- I ordered this hat, it took 8 months to recieve, and then, BAM! Approved helmet rule takes effect! So, since I live in Horse Show Land, it was of no use to me-however, some lucky field hunter or Dressage person may love it.
It's a GORGEOUS dove gray color, in perfect condition. I think I rode it in ONCE, in 2002. Other than that its been kept in a hat bag in my show trunk, which has sat in my apartment since I am too lazy to actually lug it to shows. I wear a size 7 or 7 1/8 hat, so I'm guessing thats what this one would measure. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS hat, seriously, I love it. I paid $800- It's yours for $225.

Item number two is a Champion (I think) Tail, in Black. Paid $175 for it. Used very infrequently, it is clean and has been kept in a tail bag. I'll let it go with the tail bag for $75.

Item number three: Full length custom Journeymen chaps. These don't fit me anymore. I wore them for a summer, they're in great shape and have barely any wear and tear. Tan smooth, with ostrich stripe down the side, double fringe, and pink buckstitching. Ostrich yoke, and optional snap bottom. They do have my name across the back in needlepoint but that can be switched out fairly easily. I have no idea how much i paid for these originally, but I'm sure it was a lot. They're comparable to a size 4 or 6. I can take measurements if interested! $200.

Item number 4: Custom Pinnell half chaps. Smooth tan leather, TRIPLE fringe (fun fun!) dark brown stripe down the side with tan piping, and a sterling silver star on the top of each leg. Snap bottoms.
I will admit, I wore the HECK out of these things. Theres a small hole on the inside of one calf, but it would be easily patched. While riding, these things look great, I took really good care of them. Zippers are still awesome, and leather is clean looking. I paid $900 for these, but will let them go to a loving home for $100.

I'll get out and take some photos of everything. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send the photos your way via email. Make me offers if you'd like, the worst thing I can do is say no:)

pinkpony321
Apr. 9, 2010, 02:09 PM
Tail has been sold!