PDA

View Full Version : Adelinde takes WC GP, Gal 2nd, Imke 3rd

Coreene
Mar. 25, 2010, 04:58 PM
Isabel 4th, Kittel 5th, Princess Nathalie 6th, Rath 7th.

http://www.indoorbrabant.com/uitslagen

alicen
Mar. 25, 2010, 07:32 PM
http://www.indoorbrabant.com/uitslagen

5WhiteSocks
Mar. 25, 2010, 07:49 PM
All rides are on Theo's website.

Parzival was amazing

ShannonLee
Mar. 25, 2010, 09:05 PM
I need to know more! please elaborate!

candico
Mar. 25, 2010, 09:47 PM
It seems Rockwell and Tornblad have a difference of opinions... Otherwise, exciting to see a "new order" and I bet this makes for a photo finish at the end! Keeping everyone on their toes for sure...

Elegante E
Mar. 25, 2010, 10:02 PM
Interesting no one here was shocked by Anky's placement. Hear she got a gift as things went terribly wrong in the ring.

Coreene
Mar. 25, 2010, 11:01 PM
Anky was not in the WC GP, she went earlier in the day.

DailyStressage
Mar. 26, 2010, 10:19 AM
Interesting no one here was shocked by Anky's placement. Hear she got a gift as things went terribly wrong in the ring.

:lol::lol::lol: Yes she had some mistakes, but nothing was terribly wrong.

Just some advice :

First watch the videos yourself before you start following the German spindoctors. :D

Elegante E
Mar. 26, 2010, 10:31 AM
Oh please, saw the picture of her yanking Salinero's head around to the side to get a halt. That's pretty bad.

And talk about spin doctors.

DailyStressage
Mar. 26, 2010, 12:17 PM
Oh please, saw the picture of her yanking Salinero's head around to the side to get a halt. That's pretty bad.

And talk about spin doctors.

Why don't you show us this picture ?

suzy
Mar. 26, 2010, 12:48 PM
Can someone direct me to Theo's sites so that I can see the rides? Thanks.

Enderle
Mar. 26, 2010, 01:09 PM
Why don't you show us this picture ?
Guess she means this one:
http://www.st-georg.de/__we_thumbs__/5152_5_m-10-09-d0049.1.van1B2E1F.jpg

But yeah, of course it's just a picture and of course the "success is everything" party will justify it.

caddym
Mar. 26, 2010, 01:26 PM
Theo's site: topdressage.tv/phpBB3 - you may have to join to see some of the video's, but membership is free

suzy
Mar. 26, 2010, 01:27 PM
Enderle, Thank you but that's not what I was looking for. I thought there were videos of the actual rides posted somewhere. That's what I'd like to find. The link listed further up in this thread didn't seem to have what I'm looking for or I'm just not clicking the right icon. ;)

Thanks Caddym, I'll try that.

DownYonder
Mar. 26, 2010, 01:38 PM
Guess she means this one:
http://www.st-georg.de/__we_thumbs__/5152_5_m-10-09-d0049.1.van1B2E1F.jpg

But yeah, of course it's just a picture and of course the "success is everything" party will justify it.

Gaaa. What a picture. :p

Two questions. Well, more than two, but I will only mention two of them here. :lol:

First of all, has she always ridden in such a chair seat?

Secondly, when did she start wearing that ugly grey morning coat? I thought only Gal was wearing those dreary looking things.

egontoast
Mar. 26, 2010, 01:52 PM
Lord love a Duck.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure if you tried hard enough and hung around long enough you could take a less than flattering photo of ANYONE - even the old saintly dudes on the chunky white ponies- and you can be sure the magazine in question was trying hard enough to find the worst possible photo of their favourite target and adversary.

;)

suzy
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:04 PM
Eggy, you are blasphemous! :lol: but thank you for making yourself a target as I admit to actually (dare I say it) liking the gray shadbelly!!!

egontoast
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:07 PM
I like it as well but was too skeered to say so.:lol:

Enderle
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:07 PM
Lord love a Duck.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure if you tried hard enough and hung around long enough you could take a less than flattering photo of ANYONE - even the old saintly dudes on the chunky white ponies- and you can be sure the magazine in question was trying hard enough to find the worst possible photo of their favourite target and adversary.

;)
What did I say. :lol::lol:

egontoast
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:12 PM
Oh right, I forgot. You can only say a photo is a moment in time when talking about a fuzzy black and white photo of a dude in a tri corner hat on a chunky white pony!

ToN Farm
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeBCtee-vwE

Here's a little bit of her ride starting at 1:43. It doesn't show the infamous neck bend, but it does show what looks to be the final halt. To my eye, it looks like Sal was wanting to piaffe instead of halt.

She says a few things in her brief interview. I had a Dutch friend translate it.

"She says she's disappointed, bad ride, Salinero was fit, but totally not concentrated on her aids, she didn't feel like he was paying attention to her at all, hence a bad ride."

suzy
Mar. 26, 2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks ToN. I loved the footage of the jumper rider galloping through the corridor, whipping over a few jumps, and galloping back out the corridor. Wish I knew what was being said. ;)

The little bit of Anky's ride that was shown didn't look as precise as what I'm used to seeing. Nice coat!

bort84
Mar. 26, 2010, 03:36 PM
Gaaa. What a picture. :p

Two questions. Well, more than two, but I will only mention two of them here. :lol:

First of all, has she always ridden in such a chair seat?

Secondly, when did she start wearing that ugly grey morning coat? I thought only Gal was wearing those dreary looking things.

Meh, I was expecting a way uglier pic than that the way it was described "yanking his head around." There are quite a few circulating of her that are far more rough looking.

She actually usually has a lovely position during a test... I'd imagine Sal was a little hot and needed a little extra persuasion to get the halt. It happens to the best of us, you just hope it doesn't happen in the ring.

I'm just meh about the coat too. I don't think it's terrible, but I don't love it either.

ButterflyIris
Mar. 26, 2010, 08:09 PM
Which competition did Anky enter?