PDA

View Full Version : Lesson with Guenter to raise $$ for CKD

Coreene
Mar. 23, 2010, 11:48 PM
Okay guys, I just placed the opening bid of $200, it's on eBay, go for it!

Mardi
Mar. 24, 2010, 12:14 AM
wow...that should get some interest.
Wish they spelled his name right in the listing though.

Is the lesson at his place ?

Coreene
Mar. 24, 2010, 12:21 AM
They shouldn't have put in Pet Supplies either. Not at a computer right now, perhaps someone can contact seller since this will cost them a lot of $$.

mypaintwattie
Mar. 24, 2010, 12:33 AM
just contacted the lister, and suggested that they move it to the equestrian section of sporting goods for more exposure. Makes more sense, that's where I looked first for it.

Coreene
Mar. 24, 2010, 12:40 AM
Mmmkay, spell his name for me please. Googling even has USEF spelling it "Gunter" and "Geunter." Hate when the name is biffed in the title! And So Cal people, what a great opportunity. :yes:

mypaintwattie
Mar. 24, 2010, 01:07 AM
Here is the link so bid! bid! bid!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=190383294753&Category=82250&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_506wt_ 1167

poltroon
Mar. 24, 2010, 01:18 AM
Condition: New :D :D

Grataan
Mar. 24, 2010, 09:51 AM
wow...that should get some interest.
Wish they spelled his name right in the listing though.

Is the lesson at his place ?

NOTE: Lesson will be taken with Geunter at the venue of his choosing, winner cannot select location at which they may have the lesson..

poltroon
Mar. 24, 2010, 11:43 AM
I was wondering about the location too. It seems oddly vague. Especially since the listing is out of Lexington, KY, but it seems clear that the lesson is meant to be in Southern California.

esdressage
Mar. 24, 2010, 11:50 AM
What an excellent idea and opportunity!

For people not bidding on the lesson, I looked at the seller store and it is entirely devoted to raising funds for Courtney. This is in the store description:

"This is an ebay store dedicated to providing money to aid Courtney King-Dye's medical fund. 100% of all proceeds (after ebay charges) go to Courtney. We are a sponsor of Courtney…"

It has a lot of other stuff up for sale, like clothes, grooming equip, a breeding to a stallion, etc. Here's the link: store link (http://stores.ebay.com/Courtney-King-Dye-Medical-Fund)

I think they should clarify about the location of the lesson. At least give a general area so people know if they can do it or not. I'll email to suggest that…

nhwr
Mar. 24, 2010, 11:53 AM
Could I have a year to get prepared? :eek::lol::yes:

Coreene
Mar. 24, 2010, 02:02 PM
Could I have a year to get prepared? :eek::lol::yes:
Dude, Oliver just went back under saddle for the first time since Halloween due to a series of owie mishaps, and that's a whole lotta $$ to haul my fat ass to San Diego and trot around for five minutes. :lol:

mypaintwattie
Mar. 24, 2010, 02:11 PM
Dude, Oliver just went back under saddle for the first time since Halloween due to a series of owie mishaps, and that's a whole lotta $$ to haul my fat ass to San Diego and trot around for five minutes. :lol:

Well, first we would have to find a trailer large enough for his royal bigness. Because there is no way he's going to fit in mine- unless he curls up his legs:lol:

And last I checked you are still highest bidder!:D Sierra said she would take it for Oliver, but that I could not ride her, as I am not worthy enough to ride with an Olympian. :yes:

Coreene
Mar. 24, 2010, 02:53 PM
There's no way. Besides, it would be criminal for that lesson to go for only $200!