PDA

View Full Version : Ga. people did anyone ride at Rooservelt last Friday?

pj
Mar. 21, 2010, 11:24 AM
The reason I asked is I met two very nice young ladies there and meant to ask if they by any chance were on this board and then...I forgot.
I've met people before by chance and it turned out that they were on another list that I'm on and I know some of our people do ride there. It would be a shame to meet someone and not know that you could then put a face to a name on the board.
These young ladies were riding a lovely, large bay wh and a beautifully marked ssh. The young lady with the bay was riding an endurance saddle that I would have stolen if she would have just taken it off her horse and turned away for a minute. :D
If by any chance this was anyone here please raise your hand and let me know who you were.
The ride by the way was beautiful. The whole day was beautiful.
My new anatomical girth is a big disappointment however. It DOES keep the saddle where it belongs but gave my mare a small girth gall.
I guess I'm just going to have to accept riding down the mountain on her neck and fixing the saddle when I get to the bottom. Oh, well she's never complained so guess I'll stop complaining, too. I've tried everything there is so I might as well...adjust.
Hope everyone else has been enjoying this wonderful spring weather we've been having.

pnalley
Mar. 21, 2010, 07:40 PM
It wasn't me.

Sorry about your girth.

pj
Mar. 21, 2010, 08:10 PM
It wasn't me.

Sorry about your girth.
<laughing> you WERE the one I thought of. Guess that was my mental picture of you. Does it sound anything like you at all? :)
Thanks for the sympathy about the girth. It was a big disappointment. I thought I had the problem licked.