PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher, Weatherbeeta sheets, DVDs, Books

Grace67
Mar. 18, 2010, 06:33 PM
Cleaning out my closets.....

Black Otto Schumacher O/S Dressage Bridle with Swarovski crystal browband, flash, web reins with handstops, no bit included in excellent/only used a few times condition......$200 OBO

Sheets are all NEW in zippered plastic bags with original tags

Weatherbeeta Landa Model #622B Standard, no fill, waterproof, no center seam, size 75 in navy/silver.....$75 OBO

Weatherbeeta Landa Original Lite, no fill, waterproof, no center seam, size 75 in olive/sage......$55 OBO

Weatherbeeta Gusset Sheet, no fill, not waterproof, size 75 in purple plaid.....value $40 OBO

Walter Zettl "A Matter of Trust" DVD boxed set volumes 1-4 and including a fifth "extras" DVD....set is brand new in shrink wrap, never opened or viewed.....retail is $159.95 plus shipping, I'll let the set go for $140 OBO shipping included

The Competitive Edge, Revised Edition (hardbound) by Max Gahwyler....$10

The Dressage Competitors Handbook (hardbound) by Suzanne K.B. Fraser.....$15

Buy both and I'll let them go for $20 plus a couple bucks to help cover shipping

Payment via PayPal preferred, email me for more info and pics

amadee68@gmail.com

Grace67
Mar. 23, 2010, 02:11 PM
Books are sold......all other items still available and open to offers....thanks

Grace67
Apr. 18, 2010, 02:46 PM
Bridle is still available and I will look at all offers plus the Walter Zettl DVDs are still available as well and I'll take an offer on the set which is brand new.....

email is

amadee68@gmail.com

Grace67
May. 5, 2010, 06:42 PM
only thing is the new set of Zettl DVDs and I'll take the first offer of $100 with shipping included on those....thanks!

Grace67
May. 7, 2010, 10:20 PM
thanks everyone!