View Full Version : Schumacher, Weatherbeeta sheets, DVDs, Books

Mar. 18, 2010, 06:33 PM
Cleaning out my closets.....

Black Otto Schumacher O/S Dressage Bridle with Swarovski crystal browband, flash, web reins with handstops, no bit included in excellent/only used a few times condition......$200 OBO

Sheets are all NEW in zippered plastic bags with original tags

Weatherbeeta Landa Model #622B Standard, no fill, waterproof, no center seam, size 75 in navy/silver.....$75 OBO

Weatherbeeta Landa Original Lite, no fill, waterproof, no center seam, size 75 in olive/sage......$55 OBO

Weatherbeeta Gusset Sheet, no fill, not waterproof, size 75 in purple plaid.....value $40 OBO

Walter Zettl "A Matter of Trust" DVD boxed set volumes 1-4 and including a fifth "extras" DVD....set is brand new in shrink wrap, never opened or viewed.....retail is $159.95 plus shipping, I'll let the set go for $140 OBO shipping included

The Competitive Edge, Revised Edition (hardbound) by Max Gahwyler....$10

The Dressage Competitors Handbook (hardbound) by Suzanne K.B. Fraser.....$15

Buy both and I'll let them go for $20 plus a couple bucks to help cover shipping

Payment via PayPal preferred, email me for more info and pics

Mar. 23, 2010, 02:11 PM
Books are sold......all other items still available and open to offers....thanks

Apr. 18, 2010, 02:46 PM
Bridle is still available and I will look at all offers plus the Walter Zettl DVDs are still available as well and I'll take an offer on the set which is brand new.....

email is

May. 5, 2010, 06:42 PM
only thing is the new set of Zettl DVDs and I'll take the first offer of $100 with shipping included on those....thanks!

May. 7, 2010, 10:20 PM
thanks everyone!