PDA

View Full Version : COTH Forums Tack classifieds?

thathorse
Mar. 16, 2010, 09:33 AM
I have couple of endurance saddles I need to sell. Have people found the COTH Forums Tack classifieds to be an effective place to advertise? I'd love to hear from both happy sellers and buyers before I fork over the $20!

Thanks!

islandrider
Mar. 16, 2010, 10:42 AM
You might have better luck at endurance.net which is same price I think, or tacktrader, which is free...

thathorse
Mar. 16, 2010, 10:16 PM
THanks for your input, Islandrider. I posted 'em on endurance.net this morning. will check out the other one when I'm more awake!

Haf N Haf
Mar. 18, 2010, 11:13 AM
I don't know about endurance saddles specifically, but I've had the best luck selling tack on Horse Grooming Supplies' forum, the Bits and Barter Board and a few other local midwest horse boards.

thathorse
Mar. 23, 2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks PaintedPony! Waiting for activation code from bits and barter. horse grooming supplies prompted a "reported attack page" screen-yikes!

thanks for the suggestions!

AHorseoffCourse
Mar. 31, 2010, 01:57 PM
I second the horse grooming forums, endurance.net, and bits and bridles. I have bought and sold stuff on all 3.

One additional site (also free) is bayequest.com I have bought a LOT of stuff of that and it's one of my daily "ad checks".

endurancegirl_15
Apr. 3, 2010, 02:43 PM
PM thathorse, I am looking for some endurance saddles. ;)

I also am on bits and barter! I will look for our add!

AdAblurr02
Apr. 5, 2010, 10:15 PM
How about places to advertise a couple of trail saddles? Hubby is going to FINALLY admit he won't ever ride two of his as they do not fit the horses he will ride from here on out. He's a BIG guy, so they are BIG saddles - not cheapies.

I don't really want to have to rely only on craigslist...
:)