PDA

View Full Version : No slc2 for a month...............

Equibrit
Mar. 12, 2010, 11:00 PM
Something going on ?

dressurpferd01
Mar. 12, 2010, 11:46 PM
I thought I noticed a lot less clutter around here...

ec412
Mar. 12, 2010, 11:54 PM
I thought I noticed a lot less clutter around here...

Apparently, you did not grow up watching Bambi

"if you don't have anything nice to say...."

I personally hope everything is o.k.

Mike Matson
Mar. 13, 2010, 12:04 AM
I've seen her surface on Barnmice.com

Velvet
Mar. 13, 2010, 12:18 AM
Oh, come on, EC412, it's FUNNY! It's not insulting, it's the truth. If you want evidence, just look at the number of posts slc2 has, and then think back to the number of posts slc had.

:lol:

Lin
Mar. 13, 2010, 12:30 AM
I've always enjoyed her posts.

I adore articulate and opinionated - of course, she's not the only one that i like.

twofatponies
Mar. 13, 2010, 12:34 AM
I've always enjoyed her posts.

I adore articulate and opinionated - of course, she's not the only one that i like.

Me, too, actually.

ASBnTX
Mar. 13, 2010, 12:47 AM
I hope everything's fine. I always enjoy her posts too (although occasionally I skip a couple of paragraphs ;)). I wish her well and hope to see her back soon!

ec412
Mar. 13, 2010, 01:43 AM
Oh, come on, EC412, it's FUNNY! It's not insulting, it's the truth. If you want evidence, just look at the number of posts slc2 has, and then think back to the number of posts slc had.

:lol:

Sorry, nothing funny to me about a regular poster missing in action. I know how many posts slc2 has- so reason for concern.

Speaking of which, you seem to be resurfacing after a very long sabatical, I was actually worried about you.

Foxtrot's
Mar. 13, 2010, 02:09 AM
I was wondering where Aventura Two was - but she's resurfaced lately, too.
Something in the air?

TSWJB
Mar. 13, 2010, 03:33 AM
I hope everything's fine. I always enjoy her posts too (although occasionally I skip a couple of paragraphs ;)). I wish her well and hope to see her back soon!
funny about skipping some of her paragraphs! but i enjoy her posts too.
all time best post of hers was how riding dressage was ''like exposing yourself totally naked in front of someone " and someone else wrote back i think you have mistaken dressage for a colonoscopy!

morehorses
Mar. 13, 2010, 03:45 AM
I think Slic got temporarily suspended from the forums for a particular thread he/she started. It is a guess...not totally sure. But, I have not seen Slic post since that thread so it would be an odd coincidence. If this is not the case, I do hope everything is okay. I think every poster adds something to the community of COTH!

slc2
Mar. 13, 2010, 06:48 AM
I was not suspended for that 'particular post'.

slc2
Mar. 13, 2010, 07:17 AM
mts, i received infraction for arrest post, not suspension. the mods handled it according to their policies.

i am not so into barnmice either, am on there some. but in general i just don't plan to be spending the time on bb's. been doing it for some years and it's just gotten same old same old for me, i'd rather be up and about - had one hand surgery, it went well so more able to hold reins, improved medication situation so no more migraines and dizziness is at least improved, hopefully, my health will continue to improve and i can be doing more of what i enjoy doing. bye all, have fun.

angel
Mar. 13, 2010, 07:53 AM
I remember a thread in which she said she was having some medical issues. There were a few posters who expressed very uncaring feelings on that thread about that. I hope that she is medically okay, and just resenting the fact that there seems to be a few people around that are rather callous to other people's difficulties...irregardless of whether they like what that person posts or not. Whether or not you agree with her posts does not alter the fact that she spent a lot of time trying to be helpful to the person originating a thread.

alicen
Mar. 13, 2010, 07:58 AM
For those worried about slc2's well being, she is active on Barnmice and hopefully will return to the COTH forums in the future. Knowing that, need anything more personal about posters be said?

admin
Mar. 13, 2010, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

slc2 has responded here, which I think answers the original question. So, I'm going to close this to avoid problems.

Moderator 3