PDA

View Full Version : Someone to adjust Hennig in DC area?

SBF
Mar. 8, 2010, 11:35 AM
Is there someone in the DC metro area that can adjust Hennig trees? I'd rather not ship the saddle if I don't have to.

gailbyrd
Mar. 8, 2010, 12:05 PM
You can check to see when Bill Wood is going to be in the area. He does our Hennigs

http://www.thesaddlefitter.com/

SBF
Mar. 8, 2010, 12:15 PM
Yes, Bill works on all of my saddles as well. But he also has to send the Hennigs out to be adjusted.

Alinera2
Mar. 8, 2010, 06:42 PM
If the tree needs adjusting, you can do a wither tracing & mail it & the saddle to EAS to be adjusted. I don't think there's anyone around DC that adjusts Hennig trees. If it's just flocking, as others have said, Bill Wood can help out.

SBF
Mar. 9, 2010, 09:44 AM
Well I've managed to answer my own question! Just spoke with Bill, and he has recently gotten the machine to adjust the Hennig trees. :) So it won't need to be shipped out after all.

patch work farm
Mar. 11, 2010, 06:34 PM
So now the $1M question, where in the "DC" area are you and when are you going to have Bill come out? I ask because I have two Hennigs that I would love to get adjusted and would be happy to join up or split his travel with you, whatever needs to be done. I used to take mine up to Charlie when he was at Devon. From what I heard, he wasn't up there last fall (neither was I) and mine are really in need! Charlie did tell me that he would be glad to provide wool if necessary.

SBF
Mar. 11, 2010, 06:42 PM
I am in Catharpin, VA. Bill is coming out Friday 3/26. You are welcome to come out, and I can let him know there will be two more to be adjusted.

ETA: Bill does need to do the adjustments at his home, which is where the machine is. So he would take the saddles home, adjust them, and bring them back.