PDA

View Full Version : Baker Turnouts and SaddleRight Pad

dalpal
Mar. 8, 2010, 07:41 AM
1. 76 Baker Turnout NEW! 400 grams of Curvofil IV polyester fill provides exceptional warmth from 0 to 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Satin smooth nylon lining. 1,200-denier rip-stop polyester outer shell. . Double front closure, elasticized leg straps, an insulated tail flap, shoulder gussets, double bias surcingles and fleece at the withers ensure warmth and a comfortable fit. Original Plaid with Navy Surcingles. Never used, took it out of the bag, placed on horse...too small (my horse does usually take a 78-80) Will sell for 95.00 plus shipping.

2. 74 Baker Turnout USED. Same as above description, except it is a 74 and used. I bought this blanket back in 2002, used for 2 or 3 seasons. Has been cleaned and still in the wrapper. Repair to surcingle did have to be made. 45.00 plus shipping.

3. Saddle Right Pad..Suede, Excellent Condition...New, these sell for 185.00, Will sell this one for 95.00 plus shipping.

Please PM me for further information...I do accept paypal.

dalpal
Mar. 11, 2010, 06:49 AM
The saddleright pad is the hunter/dressage pad found on this link

http://www.saddleright.com/saddle_pads_pictures.html

The suede version can be found by clicking the link that says "suede"

dalpal
Mar. 12, 2010, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to mention that these prices are fair prices, priced to sell. Prices are firm.

Thanks!

dalpal
Mar. 23, 2010, 11:04 PM
all items are sold.