PDA

View Full Version : Michael Page Clinic

RegalRun84
Mar. 7, 2010, 08:51 PM
There is a Michael Page clinic coming up soon in Massachusetts on April 10th & 11th. It should be a great clinic! I’m going with my two horses. However, as of right now, I’ve heard that there might not be enough participants to have it run and it might get cancelled. I'm really hoping to go to it, so I'm trying to gather some more people to attend. Please go! He is an amazing clinician. I’m not involved in running the clinic, I just want to go to it. Here are some of the details:
Date: April 10-11
Day 1: Flatwork and gymnastics
Day 2: Gymnastics and course work
1 1/2 hr sessions with max. 6 riders
They have a wide range of levels offered from 2’ up to 3’6”

More information is on their website, www.cutterfarm.com - click on "Events"

The clinic needs to be mostly filled by March 12, so if you want to go, you need to act fast.

a_quick_one
Mar. 7, 2010, 11:20 PM
Aw, yes, go! He comes to my barn regularly and he's always a lot of fun!

quietann
Mar. 7, 2010, 11:28 PM
Hm, my reply either got deleted or not posted.

I board at Cutter, and don't jump so I wouldn't be in the clinic even if my horse was sound. It's a lovely setting, the footing is good, and people are friendly. I will be around over the weekend and would love to meet some COTHers there!

M. Owen
Mar. 8, 2010, 09:07 AM
I would LOVE to go, but just broke my wrist-hoping it will be well enough by then! Can you cross post to h/j board? maybe if I sign up and can't go I could find someone else to ride my horse in it...tnx for posting. off to figure out where dracut is...

quietann
Mar. 8, 2010, 11:33 AM
I would LOVE to go, but just broke my wrist-hoping it will be well enough by then! Can you cross post to h/j board? maybe if I sign up and can't go I could find someone else to ride my horse in it...tnx for posting. off to figure out where dracut is...

Dracut is just north of Lowell, and just south of Pelham. The farm's off a main road, very easy to find.

Good luck getting well!

RegalRun84
Mar. 8, 2010, 05:57 PM
I tried to cross post to the hunter/jumper forum, but you are only allowed to post on one...

juststartingout
Mar. 8, 2010, 07:31 PM
I posted in the Hunter Jumper fourm. Its a great opportunity.

Jeannette, formerly ponygyrl
Mar. 8, 2010, 07:36 PM
Just have to put in a plug. Getting Michael to evaluate an event prospect I have wasn't the only reason I drove to VT from NC for 4 days last summer, but he was a big big part of it... And I have driven up to MD to catch ride in a clinic with him to get his feedback on my progress. He can really hone in on the key bits which will make a pair improve over two days. Hope the clinic goes!!

Mary in Area 1
Mar. 9, 2010, 12:03 AM
He's the only clinician who has ever made me cry and consider giving up riding.

RiverBendPol and I always debate the pros and cons of Mr. Page's instruction, so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents before she starts raving about him!

RegalRun84
Mar. 10, 2010, 07:32 AM
Hey everyone...if you want to go to the clinic and don't want it to get cancelled, give the organizer an email to let her know! Her name is Marina Burliss. Here is her email address: info@cutterfarm.com