PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Derby results?

egontoast
Mar. 5, 2010, 01:58 PM
There seems to be a glitch on the results page for the PBD website.

. Anyone have results so far or some eye witness reports ?

caddym
Mar. 5, 2010, 03:23 PM
http://www.pbderby.com/results-derby.html

Did you have the wrong site?

Silver~Image~Farm
Mar. 5, 2010, 03:34 PM
Cad.....are you able to access those results? I can't......but I'm also trying to get them from a friend.....

egontoast
Mar. 5, 2010, 03:38 PM
Caddy, I have the right site but when I click on results I get a message that says file is damaged and does not open.

caddym
Mar. 5, 2010, 03:42 PM
Yeah when I presson the thursday results for the open division I get the scores

Maybe I have special powers

I'm dying to see the CDI scores

Foxhound
Mar. 5, 2010, 03:51 PM
I apparently also have special powers.

Tina is awesome about getting scores up ASAP, which is great for all of us not lucky enough to be there!

egontoast
Mar. 5, 2010, 04:24 PM
OK, hmm, maybe there's a problem with my acrobat reader

whippethouse
Mar. 5, 2010, 06:26 PM
CDI GP for Special - Tina Konyot won with close to, but not quite, 70%. I'm really happy to report that Liz Austin and Fizzy came in second in this huge class with just under 69%. Belinda Trussell and Anton with third and Sue Jacocoma 4th - both with 68 somethings. I think maybe Lars Peterson, Todd Flettrich, and Oded Shimoni were next

caddym
Mar. 5, 2010, 09:00 PM
OK, hmm, maybe there's a problem with my acrobat reader

could be that, I think I just downloaded an updated one

caddym
Mar. 5, 2010, 09:07 PM
Such cool news for Liz and Sue - I don't know Tina personally, but she is kicking a**

So how about picks for WEG?
Do we have 4 spots?

Steffan
Catherine Haddad and Cadillac
Adrien Lyle and Wizard
Tina Konyot

(although I would LOVE to see Liz Austin, sue and sagacious)

2tempe
Mar. 8, 2010, 06:15 PM
My question has nothing to do w/ scores, but wondering where was Cabana Boy? I have a "love affair" with a horse I've never met, and have been watching his career from afar.

mickeydoodle
Mar. 8, 2010, 08:54 PM
My question has nothing to do w/ scores, but wondering where was Cabana Boy? I have a "love affair" with a horse I've never met, and have been watching his career from afar.

Cabana was not showing this weekend. He is doing just great at the farm in Wellyworld, I see him every day. He is very personable, just a big ham.

2tempe
Mar. 8, 2010, 09:18 PM
mickeydoodle - thanks! He's beautiful, and I think the first thing that caught me several years ago was his name. It just makes me smile!

2tempe
Mar. 8, 2010, 09:23 PM
I can't find the results for the CDI Grand Prix for Freestyle that was on Saturday. It is missing from every site I have seen. Does anyone know where the results for that class are - or what they were? Thanks!

Results are now posted on Dressage Daily, below the article that discusses Mikala/Leonberg's win.

caddym
Mar. 9, 2010, 06:18 AM
I can't find it either (the CDI GP for the freestyle) and I've been looking).