PDA

View Full Version : Need place to practice ShowJumping

piaffequeen
Feb. 26, 2010, 07:32 PM
Looking for a place in Southern Pines area where my barn can come trailer in either for free or a small fee to practice Showjumping. Nothing huge-mostly 2 feet or below. Just want students to gather some experience doing courses before their first show.

Thanks!

Carol Ames
Feb. 26, 2010, 09:08 PM
a hunter/ jumper barn? There must be several in that area

ACMEeventing
Feb. 26, 2010, 09:13 PM
Are you looking for something fancy-schmancy? or just a new environment to let your students try out? I'm at a smallish barn just around from the carolina horse park. Large jumping arena with a good mix of stadium jumps (mixed in with barrels, boxes, etc). I know it would be no problem for you to come school. Heck, that's a party!

piaffequeen
Feb. 27, 2010, 08:34 AM
Are you looking for something fancy-schmancy? or just a new environment to let your students try out? I'm at a smallish barn just around from the carolina horse park. Large jumping arena with a good mix of stadium jumps (mixed in with barrels, boxes, etc). I know it would be no problem for you to come school. Heck, that's a party!

No it doesn't have to be fancy-just need to expose some of our younger riders to learning how to do courses-all of them ( I think 3 right now) are going to do the CHP Starter trials and some CT's up at McNairs- 2 feet or less. Send me a pm with your phone number and address and cost and I'll give it to our trainer!

Thanks!

ACMEeventing
Feb. 27, 2010, 10:02 AM
Check your PM, Piaffe :)