PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Trainer....

FGL
Feb. 26, 2010, 05:46 PM
Hello all!!

After a long "break" shall we say from the eventing/dressage world for about 5 yrs, I can now gather myself together to start riding again. I'm looking for an eventing/dressage trainer in and around, or between the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos.

My long term goal is to compete successfully at the * star level, and by that I mean to complete one would tickle me pink!

Any suggestions would help and feel free to PM me if you'd like. Of course, I need to get back in to shape and knock the rust off, but when I had to stop riding I was competing Training Level eventing and First Level Dressage.

~Thanks in advance!~

retreadeventer
Feb. 26, 2010, 06:11 PM
First it would be really fun to have you join the Area II adult riders group. We have a great email list at yahoo. We share all sorts of info about eventing and have several members in your area. We trade conversation and post when we are going schooling, etc. so that freinds can join in and meet. If you go to the Area II website at www.usea2.net look under Adult Riders. The email list is ar2 at yahoo groups.
I do know that Jane Cory is still teaching in that region at private stables and if you need contact info I can try to find it for you, if someone could post that, great.

scubed
Feb. 28, 2010, 09:22 AM
Jane's contact information (from Omnibus):
Jane Cory, 1957 Mildred Lane, Bethlehem, Pa 18015, cell (215) 262-2870, jane@pleasanthollow.com