PDA

View Full Version : Dressage test changes

KateWooten
Feb. 25, 2010, 10:13 AM
... my little friend and I are doing a baby starter event next week, and we're learning 'USDF Intro B' ... please reassure me that this is the same test as in 2007, since USDF tests aren't changing til 2011, right ? It's the USEA tests that have changed this year ?

FLeckenAwesome
Feb. 25, 2010, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure you're right. Straight dressage changes next year, eventing dressage changed this year.

Good luck at your show!

eponacowgirl
Feb. 25, 2010, 11:21 PM
Which little friend?

KateWooten
Feb. 25, 2010, 11:31 PM
Lil' Annie ... she was all excited to take her new pony, and we were learning the test together over facebook .... but today her pony was off again :( I did offer to lend her one of the microherd, but you know what little girls are like - they get very attached to their one true pony and she was less than enthusiastic about the offer.

I'm just taking big j'P, in the 2ft 3. He's winning locally at BN, but after that scare last year with the overbuilt SJ course in march, we're playing it safe with our re-debut. He'll be full-up BN by mid April :cool: ((yeah, we think big in ponyLand !))

Oh, and I'll probably take mySillySaddlebred too, just for a laugh. And because the day stalls are $10 so it would be churlish not to. :lol: