View Full Version : Where to find these jumps in the U.S.?

Feb. 25, 2010, 10:13 AM
I'd like to know if there are any resources for purchasing these schooling standards in the United States? This photo was taken in England...


La Chasse
Feb. 25, 2010, 11:10 AM
First of all, those are awesome! Tried to google it and came up with something vaguely similar (no, they aren't the triangles, but more cone like) http://www.coyoterunequestrian.com/about.html
i have seen one's like these before, but concept is sorta similar http://www.jumpswest.com/jumps_cavalletti.php

Good luck- post if you find where to buy the ones you posted.

Feb. 25, 2010, 01:40 PM
All I can say is good luck and I hope you find it, because I've been looking for those in the US for at least three years now. They are purrrrfect for long-lining over fences, but AFAIK they are only available in Europe.

The closest I've found in the US is the Burlingham Sports Stacker + Stand combo. For reference in the picture, you can take the rectangular part on the bottom off if you want a smaller fence.


Feb. 27, 2010, 08:46 PM
Darn you foreign countries... always coming up with sweet horsie things.