PDA

View Full Version : Lovely CANTER mare

Jleegriffith
Feb. 23, 2010, 10:34 PM
For the mare lovers- http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1869:fleet-nimble-feet&catid=50:delaware-park-trainer-listings&directory=283

She was even nicer in person and was so sweet. I want somebody on COTH to get her:D

eponacowgirl
Feb. 23, 2010, 10:52 PM
Oh man, she really does have "that look." I love her.

caffeinated
Feb. 24, 2010, 07:11 AM
damn, my work blocked flickr again :(

I want to seeeeee!!!

While we're at it, would love for someone I "know" to get this guy, too, because I'm in lurve with him. I think he's my horse's twin and I'm wishing I had the funds for a matched set:

Afleet's Pleasure (http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1851:gorgeous-grey-sporthorse-prospect&catid=49:charlestown-trainer-listings&directory=282)

jpalisades
Feb. 24, 2010, 09:22 AM
If only...

I like that filly alot!

Dont need another. Dont need another. Just took ownership of a horse that i spent two years healing his legs up and restarting for his owner.

But that filly would look awesome going to events beside my other CANTER horse. Anyone want to hide her for me until I get the stallion gelded and off to a pleasure home? Hubby may lose his cookies if he sees another horse that i own.

Someone get this filly before I see how fast my husbands head can spin:D

acking01
Feb. 24, 2010, 10:31 AM
Oh wow, she is quite the looker. I love her name too!!! I think it's perfect for an eventer. And her barn name would be Fleet.... :yes:

My current mare is FINALLY being retired in March.... boy do I have itchy fingers!!!!

IBWmassage
Feb. 24, 2010, 10:35 AM
oh I want her. I ended up with a gelding this time and I've learned I'm definitely more a mare person. and she's just perfect.

redlight
Feb. 24, 2010, 11:14 AM
Wow, she is nice!

VirginiaEventer
Feb. 24, 2010, 12:30 PM
Just talked to the contact on CANTER...hopefully I"ll be making a trip up to see her in the next few days!

I'm so excited - she sounds like a sweetheart!

kookicat
Feb. 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
Just talked to the contact on CANTER...hopefully I"ll be making a trip up to see her in the next few days!

Awesome! :D Good luck!

Gry2Yng
Feb. 24, 2010, 06:40 PM
Really cute filly. Really neat pedigree, too. She has some really old blood right up in the 3rd.

Glorybee
Feb. 24, 2010, 09:02 PM
I think I like that gelding. Don't believe that he is six yeas old with that gray coat.

Creaghgal
Feb. 25, 2010, 10:16 AM
Bet someone has nabbed her already!

Toadie's mom
Feb. 25, 2010, 12:08 PM

ARE YOU THERE YET, ARE YOU THERE YET!?

VirginiaEventer
Feb. 25, 2010, 04:02 PM
NOT YET! :)

Deciding tomorrow if we are going to postpone til Tuesday b/c of the snow Delaware is supposed to get. Wouldn't mind driving just in the car, but I get nervous about taking the truck+trailer+horse (hopefully!) in bad weather.

Just hoping she doesn't get sold before I can get there! Unfortunatley I live a few hours away from the NOVA/MD/etc tracks so by the time I can arrange a visit lots of them are sold!

But I'm planning on showing up with cash in hand and a horse trailer, so once I get there, she's hopefully all mine. :D:D

Chaila
Feb. 28, 2010, 08:31 PM
VE! Did you make it to the track this weekend?? That mare makes my heart go BOOM! So excited for you!

Jleegriffith
Mar. 3, 2010, 09:29 AM
VE- did you go see her?

Went to take the listing for this pretty girl yesterday. She has already had 3 months of let down and is ready to go.
http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1890:canes-palace&catid=50:delaware-park-trainer-listings&directory=283

caffeinated
Mar. 3, 2010, 10:15 AM
I think I like that gelding. Don't believe that he is six yeas old with that gray coat.

there's another one that's even darker on there (charles town)- he's five but still a real deep steel grey (my horse greyed really slowly like that, love it!)

I'm dying to know who got the one I posted though - he was sold within six days!

IrishWillow
Mar. 3, 2010, 03:14 PM
*squeal*
She looks a lot like a mare I have at home. Very cute!!

Chaila
Mar. 3, 2010, 03:29 PM
there's another one that's even darker on there (charles town)- he's five but still a real deep steel grey (my horse greyed really slowly like that, love it!)

I'm dying to know who got the one I posted though - he was sold within six days!

Somebody got themselves a beautiful horse. What a rock star. Hopefully he has the mind to match! LOVE that gray.

My TB mare was almost that dark at 8. Some of them just lighten very slowly...

Still want to hear if anybody here got Fleet Nimble Feet! She is so crush-worthy!

VirginiaEventer
Mar. 3, 2010, 11:02 PM
Well, I was on my way to look at her tomorrow when I stopped off in Northern VA to look at some TBs that I heard of through a friend. Yep, one of them went home with me today! I hope this does give another lucky person a chance to get this lovely mare, she is gorgeous. :yes:

I feel like I ended up with the best horse for me in the end - the right ones just find you, somehow! :)

Chaila
Mar. 4, 2010, 03:50 PM
Congratulations VE! Please post some pics of your new pony!

acking01
Mar. 5, 2010, 02:24 PM
Congratulations on your new horse, VirginiaEventer!!

I REALLY love the way this mare is built..... anyone think she'll actually still be available in two months when I am looking for another horse!?! haha, I can dream right.

Chaila
Mar. 11, 2010, 09:02 PM
She's still on the website... I really like her.

acking01
Mar. 12, 2010, 10:22 AM
She's still on the website...

I know!!! I pull up her ad every day to see if she's still around. I HATE that I'm always drawn to horses over a 1,000 miles away.