PDA

View Full Version : Spring Bay, first of the year!

petit fromage
Feb. 22, 2010, 08:54 PM
My entry is filled out and in the envelope. Tomorrow I look it over again and into the mail it goes. My friend and I want to claim the early entry discount.
Will we get a cross country school before then? I doubt it but we'll be there anyway.
Who else has faith that this weather will improve and we will be excited to get the season started?

deltawave
Feb. 22, 2010, 09:06 PM
I have it written down on my calendar. Gosh, I feel like I'm a long way away from showing the new horse! :lol: The jumping would be no problem, but a whole dressage test? :D

Might be worth shooting for. I've been there twice, once was dreary, cold and rainy like you'd expect, the other time GLORIOUS, perfect weather. I'll settle for "decent" as long as the footing is good!

scubed
Feb. 22, 2010, 10:46 PM
whole dressage test :D:D:D

Zephyr
Feb. 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
Got my entry filled out, too... first event with new horse, eek! But I want the $20 early entry discount :)

fleabites
Feb. 23, 2010, 11:06 AM
I have my entry ready, it will be in the mail tomorrow! That $20 discount is exciting :)

FlightCheck
Feb. 23, 2010, 05:49 PM
Can't wait to see y'all.

HER
Feb. 24, 2010, 01:44 PM
Mailed mine today-also wanted the early discount! I have faith that we can get ready in a small indoor with a couple of haul out jumping lessons. My horse felt really good at the end of last year, so I'm going to trust that it will carry over. I do need to really learn the new dressage tests! I keep starting them in my head and getting stuck! Last year the weather was great but I will be more than happy with decent also!
It seems as though winter lasted forever!

cindylouwho
Feb. 24, 2010, 02:33 PM
They extended the closing date for the XC course until March 2nd!! At least people around Lexington might get a chance to school some jumps!